• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Clermont

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 13 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grand Slam winner.[/b]

freeradical_detects_lulz.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Better chance than England, Scotland or Italy. Makes me happy enough. All I want is good rugby.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, and France and Wales are in the balance.

But I see the naysayers don't dispute the HEC prediction.
[/b][/quote]

I was only really worried about Ospreys, Stade Francais and Bath at the start. None of them have been that strong, o now I only worry much about Cardiff with the monster Powell and steppy Halfpenny, and Quinnies who look very strong.

I wouldn't fancy a match with Clermont in the knockout stages, thank god thats no longer possible!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 14 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wouldn't fancy a match with Clermont in the knockout stages, thank god thats no longer possible![/b]
Yep. Really powerful team.

The HEC has just secured funding during the greatest credit crunch in history - veeeery encouraging - so French teams must give total commitment to this competition.

An away win in Thomond? Clermont were almost there tonight. Allez!

Don't dispute the HC claim, Munster are the best team in Europe.
But Grand Slam? You've just lost all credibility! LOLOLOLOL.

half way through the second half I was thinking, **** it, it would be great if Munster lost and they failed to make it through to the knockout stages, that way the Munster internationals would think, alright let's focus our attention on the grand slam, oh well not to be, we'll lose to the French and lose the championship on points difference.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 14 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 14 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wouldn't fancy a match with Clermont in the knockout stages, thank god thats no longer possible![/b]

The HEC has just secured funding during the greatest credit crunch in history - veeeery encouraging - so French teams must give total commitment to this competition.

[/b][/quote]

French fans are just infuriated at the biased refereeing year after year, week in week out. If it was for the fans you'd have no french clubs in the HC and Challenge cup.
And don't tell me it's sour grapes, there are countless examples of that. Fact is, only Toulouse has a realistic chance to get through because they're too strong even with the referee against them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 14 2008, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 14 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 14 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

French fans are just infuriated at the biased refereeing year after year, week in week out. If it was for the fans you'd have no french clubs in the HC and Challenge cup.
And don't tell me it's sour grapes, there are countless examples of that. Fact is, only Toulouse has a realistic chance to get through because they're too strong even with the referee against them.
[/b][/quote]

Sounds like sour grapes to me...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 14 2008, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Oh listen Paris got to the final based on the worst refereeing decision in the history of the competition so it goes both ways.

How in the name of all that is holy Lander thinks this is not a try is beyond comprehension

_1289437_oneill30.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 14 2008, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 14 2008, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Oh listen Paris got to the final based on the worst refereeing decision in the history of the competition so it goes both ways.

How in the name of all that is holy Lander thinks this is not a try is beyond comprehension

_1289437_oneill30.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Clapclap,

I was just about to go look for that picture. I get a tad upset everytme I see that picture.

It's frenchy to whine and complain about everything. It's not specific to Rugby, don't worry >_<

However, this game was really amazing, despite the end was so awful :(

Yeah well it's also frenchy to get done year after year, be it in Hcup or 6Nations by a long list of biased refs ( Mr. Bevan, Hilditch ans so on).

Anyway, once again the whole France will root for Toulouse now.

@Fushi: **** off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Odeon @ Dec 14 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's frenchy to whine and complain about everything. It's not specific to Rugby, don't worry >_<

However, this game was really amazing, despite the end was so awful :([/b]

Agreed, that's what we all want, a good match and plenty of drama.
And good luck to Clermont in the rest of the league seaso. Despite the Munster-Clermont rivalry I always cheer for you in the Top 14, I've4 always seen a similarity between your history and bad luck in the top 14 and our past 'so close' experiences in Europe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 14 2008, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah well it's also frenchy to get done year after year, be it in Hcup or 6Nations by a long list of biased refs ( Mr. Bevan, Hilditch ans so on).

@Fushi: **** off.[/b]

I'm still thinking that Clermont can beat Sale & Montauban, then if Sale > Munster, all is not over! (just this shitty bonus points >_<)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Odeon @ Dec 14 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Dec 14 2008, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@Fushi: **** off.[/b]

I'm still thinking that Clermont can beat Sale & Montauban, then if Sale > Munster, all is not over! (just this shitty bonus points >_<)
[/b][/quote]

Clermont should forget about the H-cup and focus on the Top14 now and as far as possible concentrate in making SF possible.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Glad to see the lack of judgment from Speedy and Teh Mite still going strong! Good luck with that as you crash out at the pool stages. Oh wait - one of you doesn't have a team at the races, and the other doesn't know who he supports.[/b]
Yep. Same old tired bullshit really.

Thing is, I think most people would tend towards agreeing with them at the moment ...................... if they at least pretended to be constructive, and maybe acknowledge the fact that he scored 1000 points, won the damned competition twice, and played in two other finals. Not many other 10's have done that.

Latest posts