• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My 2 Cents

good article you forgot to mention how the scrum half usually gets the most pussy outta all of the guys on the team. [/b]

Haha You Wish, the scrum Half are usually the ones who has one pint and gone, bloody midgets!!!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
* Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people
[/b]

And Rugby Union is a complex game played by wankers. [/b][/quote]

Now you're dropping to his level by stereotyping your lesser preferred code.
[/b][/quote]

I was reffering to a quite made by (I think) Laurie Daley. "Rugby League is a simple game played by simple people, Rugby Union is a complex game played by wankers".
[/b][/quote]
Therefore, Laurie Daley is simple.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
* Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people
[/b]

And Rugby Union is a complex game played by wankers. [/b][/quote]

Now you're dropping to his level by stereotyping your lesser preferred code.
[/b][/quote]

I was reffering to a quite made by (I think) Laurie Daley. "Rugby League is a simple game played by simple people, Rugby Union is a complex game played by wankers".
[/b][/quote]
Therefore, Laurie Daley is simple.
[/b][/quote]

Laurie Daley is one of the greatest players to grace any sport.

The only #6 better than him is Wally Lewis and thats questionable

NSW reign of the SOO during the 90's is nothing but Laurie Daley, and his captaincy

When he retired from rep, QLD started getting some back
When he retired from footy - The Raiders were wooden spoon contenders
I am still awaiting with baited breath his announcement out of media, and into the Raiders coaching staff.

Will never forget the "Walkers on, Walkers on" call to Browny in the SOO a few years back...and his massive one on one smashing hit of second rower Trevor Gillmeister in an SOO about 15years ago.

Met him in real life - Good bloke too......even had the courtesy to let me muck around interview him in a ****** state on my mates video phone.......footage in the vault!!!...footage of a legend!!!

Im not slagging off rugby league mate, it was funny to read. Dont take everything in life too serious, sure it slags Union aswell...

Love both codes played both codes...

Both codes suite my playing style, started playing both codes at a young age played rugby for my first 15 in the morning then Later on in the afternoon played league... I know the majority of my school friends were doing the same thing...

I like the article.

Front row forwards are definitely not dumb. Props in particular just don't speak a lot (some hookers do plenty), probably due to being out of puff. In general, we are great thinking men. How else would a simpler mind be able to master the art of scrummaging. And the props who do speak a lot aren't doing enough in the game. You know the type. The props mouthing off when it's time to engage, they come out and float around in the game as opposed to the ones who are silent and ready for war.

Latest posts