• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Dream Rugby game

Originally posted by 187@Feb 14 2005, 03:12 PM
yea my dream rugby game will cum out on PS3 with all the features that madden has plus ur ideas jon webb.. i like that idea how each player will hav a special attribute.. wilkonson will abviously hav the boot, collins the bone crunching tackle..
Its something i thought about when playing WCR. Like any player can spin out of tackle but the moves would be specific to a player. Like you said Jonny with the boot, and Collins with the hits. You need these so when your playing you know who you want to use in certain situations, creating even more tatics. This is how i play Pro Evolution Soccer.

God, you people are all blinded by clock speeds. AMD have already created a multi-terahertz processor. So what? Clock Speeds mean very little in terms.

Originally posted by jonwebb+Feb 14 2005, 08:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jonwebb @ Feb 14 2005, 08:37 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Feb 14 2005, 07:00 AM
PCs will catch up and surpass that in no time.
Only with the new technology.
<
[/b]
The new Technology is not being backed by Microsoft, or any of the main processor companies Intel and AMD, they all have different technologies, but we are all waiting for the next jump in speeds, which is long overdue, its seems like years since we hit 1GHZ landmark.
The thing that will push computers forward is not just the processor its the memory the current spec of my machine that I am using now is:
AMD 64 Processor clocking at 4GHZ near enough,
4GB RAM
600 GB Hard Disk
2 DVD-RW Drives.
and a NVidia Graphics Card which I plan to update
also on a leased line connection clocking at 8mbps

but I use my computer for my work, as an IT Student and DBA, also do a bit of consultancy on the side.

I would also like to add that i would love to see the Millenium Stadium, in the list of stadiums, so that you can have the roof open or closed, this would also affect the game play, it would be fantastic to see that, but I doubt it will happen

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 15 2005, 12:08 PM
God, you people are all blinded by clock speeds. AMD have already created a multi-terahertz processor. So what? Clock Speeds mean very little in terms.
Maybe you should read the Article. I left the the URL at the bottom of my previous post. But you dont get the point. My point is we are moving into a new world of how processors are being used.

Also can you buy a Multi-Terahertz processor?

Do you have an article or a URL with it being released at a Conference?

Will the AMD processor be used in any console?

Does this even exist?

I think you mean AMD have a processor that can do 1 TeraFlop. Hell only the Top 300 Super computers can Process that much.

The difference between a CELL processor and a Standard Processor is that it can do 10 different tasks at once. It can use all of its resources at once. A standard 3.0Ghz intel processor cant do any of these things.

Originally posted by getofmeland@Feb 15 2005, 12:18 PM
I would also like to add that i would love to see the Millenium Stadium, in the list of stadiums, so that you can have the roof open or closed, this would also affect the game play, it would be fantastic to see that, but I doubt it will happen
Imagine how good that would be. Great idea.
<

just imagine playing a new rugby game on ps3.....it'll look just like a real rugby game!

now that will be scary!

Latest posts