• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My new website is in development

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Sep 30 2004, 11:24 PM
Next time I get home I'll dig it out Locks - looking forward to the website by the way!
Cheers mate! I may need your help at some point! Can I count on you?

Locks

Originally posted by locksley@Oct 1 2004, 10:10 AM
your help at some point! Can I count on you?

Locks
Course you can mate, you know I'll do anything to help.
<

Originally posted by Wally@Oct 4 2004, 10:01 AM
Do you reckon the site will be complete before Christmas time?
Yes! Everything is on course, and it should be up and running by the end of this month! Obviously, there'll be little info on the 3 upcoming rugby ***les, but I'm working very hard on it.... so you never know
<

Without a doubt this site will be up and running before christmas.... At the current time Screenshots and movies are being added to the site. Along with as locksley says a chance to win a rugby game on thw console of your choice if u purchase the DVD.

If you are one of those who purchases a DVD..... Well.....

GOOD LUCK

Locks, maybe I've been out of the loop, but what's the word on your website? Anytime soon?

Originally posted by captainamerica@Nov 4 2004, 08:28 AM
Locks, maybe I've been out of the loop, but what's the word on your website? Anytime soon?
Cheers for asking Captainamerica, I was going to put a post up today!

I've decided to delay the launch of my website til later on this year/january of next! The reason being, by then, I will have lots of info on the new games coming out!!!!
<

The site is coming along well, and has already got in-depth reviews from myself on JLR, NRL, WCR, Rugby 2001 & Rugby 2004, along with movies from each of the games and plenty of screenshots! However, I feel that this info doesn't justify launching the website, as nearly all of us know these games inside out!

The reason I've included the above games, is to give a wealth of information to those who are new to rugby gaming. Although the site is ready to go with the info already there, I just don't think it would have the impact that it will have when I launch later on!

I'll be including plenty of media from the forthcoming Rugby games, along with in-depth interviews with the developers of these games! I know that Sidhe and Swordfish both have very good relationships with us here on these forums, and are willing to give interviews about WCR & NRL respectively (along with some hints as to what we can hope to see in their inevitable sequels), but as for interviews with EA.... well, I think I'll have my work cut out with that one!
<

Keep your eyes peeled and ears open!.....

Cheers

Locksley

Hey mate do you reckon you could send me an audio file for that theme song you had going?

Originally posted by locksley@Nov 4 2004, 10:41 PM
but as for interviews with EA.... well, I think I'll have my work cut out with that one!
<
Haha, I know what you mean. I've sent emails to everyone I can think of EA and HB without one response.

Also I've seen what appears to be your draft for your website, and I don't know whether you intend to keep the line "The Home of Rugby videogames" or not, but I was thinking it was quite similar to the name/slogan of my site, "The Home of All Rugby Gaming".

Anyway, my offer of volunteering to help with your site (for news and researching new games and attracting more visitors etc) is still there, as I think one big super rugby gaming site may be the best option for rugby gamers. Also I would prefer to be part of a professional site with real domains than have my own site where I find myself always looking for or changing free domains. However, if you are happy with your current set-up I'll continue with my own site.

Cheers.

Originally posted by JJ-+Nov 5 2004, 12:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Nov 5 2004, 12:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Nov 4 2004, 10:41 PM
but as for interviews with EA.... well, I think I'll have my work cut out with that one!
<

Anyway, my offer of volunteering to help with your site (for news and researching new games and attracting more visitors etc) is still there, as I think one big super rugby gaming site may be the best option for rugby gamers. Also I would prefer to be part of a professional site with real domains than have my own site where I find myself always looking for or changing free domains. However, if you are happy with your current set-up I'll continue with my own site.

Cheers. [/b]
JJ, I don't mind at all if we join up and create a website between us! As I said, I'll have loads of info (hopefully!) either Late December/Early january. So the site should really come to life then!

send us a PM, and I'll give you my email address, or, hook up on MSN!

Locksley

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 4 2004, 09:44 PM
Hey mate do you reckon you could send me an audio file for that theme song you had going?
There'll be a link for that on my site when it's done!

Latest posts