• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My players are albino

Eckardt

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
1.I used some creations of Ruaan, edited their face value in fans editor, copied new hex code, wrote to db, and pasted the face pssg files in actors/player/face
However, in the game, their bio picture is white, but in the game creation or match itself they are fine:Travis for example(photos attached)

2.Hattingmarius was kind enough to provide me with his database,also his face pssg files and ui(he has been a great help through dm) which i copied and replaced, however now my players bio is white, and ingame and inmatch they are also white?:Malcolm for exampe(photos attached)

I dont know what i might be missing, hex codes for Hattingmarius creations ?But even with hex codes(like Ruaan's creations) only their in game face is right, but still their biopic is white?

Anyone have any advice?I did make a backup on a hardrive,and i also have a pckman folder(zip folder which itself has all of the contents of my real folder compressed

Hey,do you paste the head files (from my mod) in the head files directory,and the "ui" files (from my mod) in the ui files directory?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 11
Hey, i think i figured it out, it was just i had to change the face complexion and save, and that would do the job!

Oky cool man,but sometimes when you change the complexion the skin change back to the basic one.So just watch out for that ;)
Hey, i just realized what you mean, i had malcolm, and he was albino, i edited him in the creation,changed the skin color, but once i did that his face as well changed
Actually im still where i was when i made this post...i haven't progressed, and the bad thing is my whole Argentinian team is albinos as well as my all black team
WHat can i do??

Hey, i just realized what you mean, i had malcolm, and he was albino, i edited him in the creation,changed the skin color, but once i did that his face as well changed
Actually im still where i was when i made this post...i haven't progressed, and the bad thing is my whole Argentinian team is albinos as well as my all black team
WHat can i do??

Basically what you have done is put the "ui" files into the wrong place.
The "head dif" Files that begin with "ui" need to be put into the "ui" folder, which is within the "face" folder.
These ui images are basically what is used to render all the images for the interfaces such as the bio pics. It should be a simple fix as I am sure all your ui files that you have downloaded will be sitting in your "face folder.
Good luck.

Basically what you have done is put the "ui" files into the wrong place.
The "head dif" Files that begin with "ui" need to be put into the "ui" folder, which is within the "face" folder.
These ui images are basically what is used to render all the images for the interfaces such as the bio pics. It should be a simple fix as I am sure all your ui files that you have downloaded will be sitting in your "face folder.
Good luck.
Thanks man! there should actually be a forum with step for stepsguide for newbies like me who put things in the wrong folder, im very new to modding

Thanks man! there should actually be a forum with step for stepsguide for newbies like me who put things in the wrong folder, im very new to modding
I have been lamenting this current state of affairs for a long time but the reality is that we are all kinda new to modding and have to improvise or learn from actually exploring around. I discovered layer manipulation and learned how to use image-editing softwares thanks to modding, virtually by myself. You learn by trying to find ways and methods. Others can provide you with a great amount of tips but most of your knowledge and know-how will be from practicing and being confronted to a problem and finding ways (there can be many) to answer it.

That being said, it is somewhat sad that such a mine of knowledge is lost to everyone either because their owner is concealing their methods or because it isn't communicated efficiently.
I should blame myself first for not taking steps in educating my fellow modders. Next thing I'll do is try and share my wethods with the community because that's what is needed most (more than finished products). Those who published their tutorials on Youtube deserve all the praise they get, this is an amazing amount of quality work and dedication to the community.

So I edited a skin and created a PSSG file for it, but when I apply it using frans editor, My player looks albino :(

Latest posts