• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My position?

Valentinas k

Academy Player
Hello. Details: I used to play rugby when i was younger. I was kinda lean and fast and played 11/14. Now i bulked up, i'm 180 cm, 92 kg, about 15 (or less body fat) percent and I'm a fast runner with fast reactions. Mostly because of basketball. Ball passing skills still intact, sadly not kicking. Game knowledge also did quite diminish. Which positions would you advise me and why?

Hello. Details: I used to play rugby when i was younger. I was kinda lean and fast and played 11/14. Now i bulked up, i'm 180 cm, 92 kg, about 15 (or less body fat) percent and I'm a fast runner with fast reactions. Mostly because of basketball. Ball passing skills still intact, sadly not kicking. Game knowledge also did quite diminish. Which positions would you advise me and why?
Depending on your defensive ability 13 might be a good fit for you. A 13 with quick reactions and good handling is worth their weight in gold.
Depending how bad your kicking is wing is still a viable option given your description.

Depending on your defensive ability 13 might be a good fit for you. A 13 with quick reactions and good handling is worth their weight in gold.
Depending how bad your kicking is wing is still a viable option given your description.
Thanks mate ;)

Latest posts