• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My problem !

Originally posted by Rassie@Jul 2 2005, 12:11 AM
Well Wlly, congrats, you can do better than `one liner`. Nevertheless you are still a moron! Why? Simply as that: you use the word `racist` having no clue what is it all about! "
Most dictionaries describe racism as believing your own race to be superior to another, but for no scientific reason... sorta like relgeous nuts.

Originally posted by sanzar+Jul 22 2005, 10:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jul 22 2005, 10:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Jul 1 2005, 08:25 PM
THE CHIROPRACTOR101
"maori as lazy unemployed ********"

So, were are they wrong ? Remember the Whangerai treat and so on... Is it fair to pay taxes only for those dumb shits to mock you you in despite.
Not really no... but by the same token it's not fair that the highest income earners (alot of the time layabouts like Jamie Packer) get to avoid paying the most tax! With the rest of the middle to low income eaners having to foot the bill! Something that has a much bigger effect on the average worker than a couple of dole bludgers who get a measly $200 a week for doin nothin... but you never hear racist white trash complain about it, because for the most part they're too bloody dumb! [/b]
yeah i know what you mean

when my parents seperated, me and my sister lived with my mum, who was not quallified for anything, and we were on the doll, while mum went to uni. it was so f***ing hard living on **** all money. and then theres barstards like don brash who earn f***loads and say that solo mums should be working at maccas rather than going to uni and living off the doll - its BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the diffrence is that maori/pi live in remote areas, like northland, hawkesbay etc were there is no unis around, and also start on a low income. its f***ing hard getting out of a hole, without c***s telling you, that you should be working at a dead end f***off job instead of making a carrer.

racial sterio types doesnt help either. if i was maori/pi i would be f***ed right now because of **** like this...

Latest posts