• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Rugby 08 mod thread

Ok i might as well announce that three of us are doing a Southern Hemisphere patch. It'll combine the imaginary SANZAR Cup and the Air NZ cup. We will be releasing it to the downloads section hopefully soon and I'll post here when we 'upload it to the download' section.

oh god sorry sorry sorry. I thought this was where everyone said there mods from the ***le of it. Could someone delete that last post. If anyone can.

oh god sorry sorry sorry. I thought this was where everyone said there mods from the ***le of it. Could someone delete that last post. If anyone can. [/b]
LOL no need to fret mate! advertising on other posts is good gets the word around :cheers:

no no I didn't mean to advertise. It's just the ***le said 'all rugby 08 patches and mods' so I thought this is where everyone says what they are releasing ect.

just for the saracens thing i found another image you may want

80786975.jpg

that will come when he has finished the away kit you can download the home kit with minikit and ball on first page.

Hi i have a problem I can't download the kits ! they're surely amazing please help me !

Sorry thekrl the downloads are not available anymore as the IP address changed on my server and am not able to edit the posts! and i have stopped modding for a while. . . . i am not active enough anymore and have not much time on my hands but as you can see there are other great modders out there, if you need a specific kit or mod let me know and i can email it to you?

Thanks csrtt815

please may you make the two worcester kits i have a request from some one to get them so please may you make them aswell as the minikit.

Thought my thread was dead!!! lol thanks for that Anthony Allen i would love to do the kits and gfx for u but unfortunately I have stopped modding for sometime now? but I am in the middle of doing the new ospreys kits and stuff for this season as a patch for myself, I don't play the game much any more as it gets a little repetitive. . . .
There are better kit makers and modders than me on the forum now, who might help you! and they might of done the kits I am so way behind on here lol :p if you get no luck then if I got sometime then i will do it for you? ;)

csrtt815

cheers for that i can make all the southern hemishere rosters aswell as the northern hemisphere if u want me to make te rosters i will im also making packs look at my thread it s underneath my signiture cheers anyway

Latest posts