• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Rugby 08 mod thread

Here is a preview of the Ospreys charity 07/08 alt kit, kit coming soon![/b]
charitypic.png

Once the minikits are done kit will be uploaded! :)
[/b]

Damn those look amazing :bravo: ,can't wait for the release! :cheers:

Any chance of doing the Sharks(Super14) kit...?

Cheers
Ross

Welcome to my EA Sports Rugby08 patch-mod thread!

Here you will find all my mods and patches for Rugby08 when and when they will be come available![/b]

Ospreys full patch.
comingsoon_osp07.png

Download.
ospreys08patch.rar

European Trophy full patch.
Hcup_preview.png

Download.
Rugby08Heineken_cup.rar

Cardiff Blues 08 patch.
cardiff08_patch.png

Download.
cardiff08patch.rar

Cardiff Blues 08 away kit patch.
cardiffaway08_mod.png

Download.
cardiff08awaypatch.rar

London-Irish 08 home kit mod.
london-irish_home.png

Download.
London-Irish_home07-08_patch.rar

Wales home 07-08 test update mod
walestestminikits07-08.png

Download
Wales_home_test07-08.rar

Downloads are in the Download section as well when they are approved! but will be up on this thread So please check from time to time. . .

POLITE NOTICE: Anyone who downloads any patch from me or any other modder on this forum please give credit to the author for their hard work! if you modify the patches in any way and re-post them. . . . .Thank you!

Note: Reposted because ip changed on server. . . . .
[/b]

links does not work and i really want the welsh one :(:(:(

Can u put a fixed link on like rapidshare or filefront???

thanks.

That Heineken Cup patch is the same as the one includeed in the MegaUpdatePatch Beat version?

No, we made my own patch, it is the same but the graphics are slightly different.

its driving me crazy that i cannot play as the welsh with there brains kit :(. is there not another link for the download :(

links does not work and i really want the welsh one :( :( :(

Can u put a fixed link on like rapidshare or filefront???

thanks. [/b]
The Link should be working i had to repost the mods as the time ran out to edit the original and front main post of thread. . . . . its a shame there is a time limit on them oh well!

The H-Cup mod patch is my original for rugby 08 i done the patch for 06 as well but the GFX was a little different as they changed the logos in 2008. No doubt they will change the logo for the new 08/09 season?

Its like the kit patches i have done in the past modders use them as templates to re-mod new kits AND have used my full kit mod templates go for it i say!!! :victory: have fun. ;)

i cant still download the welsh kit :( [/b]
Wait for the download box to open then wait for the save button to be accessed! you should beable to save or open with the un-zip program of choice.

Ok it works now i had to click properties and copy n paste the url link into the http.

GREAT KIT MAN! as well as the osprey one top notch im downloading your london irish now :).

Great work. Also nice webb ellis ball.

I have the same problem as the heinneken cup torphy patch :(. Can you reupload it please

Ok it works now i had to click properties and copy n paste the url link into the http.

GREAT KIT MAN! as well as the osprey one top notch im downloading your london irish now :) .

Great work. Also nice webb ellis ball [/b]
No probs thanks for your coments! i will be back making kit mod patches again just havnt had much time lol it takes alot of time to edit this stuff to get it looking good for you guys. . . . ;)

You make the game so much better with the welsh kit and the heinneken cup realism thanks so much :).

hey man, i noticed you haven't done a welsh away kit is it possible you could do one :)

Rbk-01-Infant-Team.jpg

hey man, i noticed you haven't done a welsh away kit is it possible you could do one :)

Rbk-01-Infant-Team.jpg

[/b]
Its on the cards to be done. . . . . need to get some good pics of the test kit

i don't think they will play with it regulary unless they play tonga away :(.

i tink its white shirt, blue shorts and white socks

Here is a preview of a working progress Wales 08 away kit. . . .

Preview.
walesaway08preview.png

Full kit coming soon! . . . . .

no i just want a complete wales mini kit selection :cool: :)

your minikits are awesome.

can you also reupload london irish and cardiff home and away plz. thxs

Latest posts