• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My World League team

I brought back Daniel Herbert from Perpignan, and Matty Burke from Newcastle. Pity they don't have Jap clubs. Would have been great to get Toutai Kefu and Matty Cockbain back. My team at the start of the 4th season.

1. Some awesome ENG prop
2. B. Cannon
3. B. Young
3. C. Jack
5.M. Johnson ©
6. G. Smith
7. S. Burger
8. S. Quinell
9. Stringer
10. G. Henson
11. L. Tuqiri
12. D. Herbert.
13. C. Rathbone
14. R. Caucaunibuca
15. M. Burke (k)

i think m johnson is one of the best locks in the game. hes strong, good at lineouts and a captain star. when it comes to lineouts, i dont know what his ratings is, but his strength is good as to start a strong maul...

Rupeni cant catch the ball to save himself - Doug Howlett is the best winger in the game.

Originally posted by top gun@Apr 5 2005, 09:13 AM
Rupeni cant catch the ball to save himself - Doug Howlett is the best winger in the game.
wtf, he never does for me.
ever

Originally posted by top gun@Apr 5 2005, 10:13 AM
Your centre must be throwing bad balls then (have you one with Passer and Playmaker star?)....I've played THREE entire Super 12s and countless tri nations with Howlett.

Compare this to my many seasons with Caucaunibuca in my World League team - HARD level for all comps, so against stiffest defensive patterns.....

and fact is - Howlett doesn't hold a torch to the devastation of Caucaunibuca in this game....No doubt he'd have strong claim to the other wing spot though...but there are still alternatives who have equal merit and one with unassailable pace but certainly poorer hands:

- Ohata (Onahota) - 98 speed...if he catches the ball (which he mostly does) it's over folks!
- Randle (96 speed)
- My created Lomu or my created Rico Gear....also have their own merits and Playmker stars etc......
<

Latest posts