• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Name and Shame" the online quitters

Rugbybrain

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
Hi everyone, reading on the threads I noticed that a lot of people are dealing with quitters while playing online. I think it's a good idea in naming these quitters here so everyone can see who those people are :cool:
Maybe this could help people not wasting their time playing against a opponent who will in any way quit on them as soon as they start to lose.

MyHairyBalls. Id stay well away from "MyHairyBalls" if you find them looking for an online encounter.

DarkDestroyer04 - had two games, one after the other, and quitted both times. Can't tell if it was down to connection (lag on his side and he had to quit) or otherwise. Excuse me if i have it wrong.

People just need to man up and take the loss instead of quitting. It's all a part of learning and seeing different strategies. Should have a DNF% like FIFA so you can see before you start how much that player quits.

I like quitting, particulary when the other player is about to score a try. Makes me laugh!!!!!

evertonian23 quit on me halftime after I was leading 24-0

Jesus 24-0. I would have quite at 7-0. Thats guy is a legend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kid called "UrbanStreetVibezUK" (or something equally as "street") called me a "c**t, f**king c**n, c**t c**t" when I scored a try, he then quit and then sent me a message calling me a c**t :lol:

ive had many times where ive been kicked from the game cz of the lag. It cant be helped sometimes just connection problems. It is sometimes the player when they have a try scored against them off the kick off. :)

xx z TEDDY z xx - Quit at half time when I was leading... Avoid this player!

XTR3M3 WARHAMER - XBOX360 - was beating this kid 45 - 0 and he quit in the 43rd minute.

I'm pretty sure Ive called you similar things (behind your back mind you).

I don't have regular internet access to play online (I know I could set it up through pc if I knew how). Have only been online via a friends internet connection. Played one game online...got beat 56-0...never occurred to me at all to quit. The opposition were gracious enough to play so to quit is a total insult.

monkeymorris888 quit when we were tied 7-7 but his try was fairly lucky and I think he sensed the tide turning. I also had a guy who was beating me 12-3 leave LOL, no need to name him to leave while winning was probably a legit reason.

best way to overcome quitters...at the start of the match tell em your american.

juanse_chopper .... played me but honestly I don't think he knew anything about rugby... I was playing as scotland and he was the all blacks I was up 17-7 in the 47th minute when he quit... avoid him

Latest posts