• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Names spelt incorrectly!?!

M

Mr. Laxative

I have noticed that henari veratau's name is spet incorrectly. He is obviously licensed cos they spell it in commentary as 'veratu'. I am shocked and appauled cos henari is one of my faves - he is awesome. Are there any other players where this is the case?

jacko is missing two fs....

<
<
<

sorry just joking - couldn't resist!

Shut up, mate. I'm still pretty f***ed about the fact that varatau is spelt incorrectly.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 26 2005, 04:30 PM
Shut up, mate. I'm still pretty f***ed about the fact that varatau is spelt incorrectly.
By one letter?

Okay then....

He could be my fave brumby. He's awseome. They don't have an excuse. Surely they would have heard about his scrape with the law last year. He bashed a Taxi drive i think or it might have been the TAXI!

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 26 2005, 03:27 PM

<
<
<

lol thats good

theres that japanese winger, ohata or something, there are a half dozen or so...

I think they r unlicensed though. Cos they play for company sides such as ricoh, mitsubishi, toyota etc.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 26 2005, 04:27 PM

<
<
<

brilliant! Can't believe it hasn't been said earlier. Well done.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 26 2005, 06:11 PM
When u say that what do u mean? He is an awesome player.
I have looked it up...and it means:

Gay - "someone who is attracted to members of the same sex"

or

"happy"

hope that helps...

lol i juss felt like popping jackos balloon, he felt so happy about veratau...lol...im pretty sad..lol

Em, Erasmus for Treviso is spelt Eramsus, Yachvilli of Biarritz is spelt Yavilli, there's a few more that I can't remember, but this is because they don't have rights for these teams. The Super 12 however is one tourney that they do have rights for.

Uh. probly cos of rights. How do tey pronounce it commentary. Veratau is pronounced 'verat"u"'.

Latest posts