• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nationality of this forum?

P

Pau64

Hello, i'm french and i would like to know, what is the nationality of this forum?, english forum?, australian Forum?, www.rugby.tk, what is tk?, in french it's .fr, and who can answer me, thanks you.

most of the moderators/admin dudes are based in New Zealand (so is that where we're being hosted from?) so you could say it has a NZ flavour too it, but the all the people who post are from both the southern & northern hemispheres in rugby terms and a pretty varied bunch - an eclectic mix if you may

dunno if you can actually pin it down to a single nationality tho?

in FRance, it's the night and it's 01:33, i will go in bed, good night at all.
Allez la France!
A bas les rosbeefs!

Originally posted by Pau64@Feb 12 2005, 12:32 PM
in FRance, it's the night and it's 01:33, i will go in bed, good night at all.
Allez la France!
A bas les rosbeefs!
No french allowed in here
<
!

raziel you are irish?
I like O'Driscoll and D'Arcy who are good players rugbymens.

And you what are the french players who like you?

TK is Tokelau, a small meaningless island in the South Pacific (just like New Zealand), that gives away domain names.

Originally posted by Pau64@Feb 12 2005, 01:18 PM
Hello, i'm french and i would like to know, what is the nationality of this forum?, english forum?, australian Forum?, www.rugby.tk, what is tk?, in french it's .fr, and who can answer me, thanks you.
The forum is funded by a UK company, and run by mainly New Zealanders, our staff are all New Zealanders apart from one Irish and two English. It is an international forum though, not based on any particular country

aye, I'm Irish to be sure, to be sure, begorrah lad (ok, f*** up now ciaran)

not too sure whch of the French players like me Pau - wasn't really putting myself on the shop window, I'm kinda taken at the minute (tho I am exceptionally good Mr. Kipling) lol

... on a serious note tho, the French players I would have alot of time for would be Chabal, Betsen, Harinordoquy and Pelous ... real quality players and young Michalak is quality too, just needs to really get going again and find some good form, hope to see more of him in the 6 Nations when he is properly fit

oiche mhaith Pau

Originally posted by goeagles@Feb 12 2005, 12:41 PM
TK is Tokelau, a small meaningless island in the South Pacific (just like New Zealand), that gives away domain names.
so you reckon NZ is a small and meaningless island in the south pacific then eagles...
<

Salut Badboy are you italian?, because your location is from Italy?, tomorrow the italians plays against wales, i like italy, it's a country that i like much.
Do you like too football?, in italy surely. My favourite team italian is AS Roma.
Forza l'AS Roma!
In french it's AS Monaco!

In Rugby, it's Pau(section paloise), our classification is 14/16 in top 16.
The city:
http://www.pau.fr/

Rugby site:

Official site:
http://www.section-paloise.com/accueil.php

Non official site:
http://www.sectionpaloise.com/
For speaking, go to the forum.

Raziel? Dom and other, when i say France, you think what?, do you like France, the country?, what do you like in France?

I have a question for Dom and other, in New Zealand ther are rugby, do you like football(soccer), because in new zealand you play only in rugby and not football(soccer)?
In soccer(football) raziel irland is bad, there are roy keane who is good, in France we are a lot of players, Zidane, THierry Henry, Giuly, Vieira, Pirès...
My favourite player in football is Ludovic Giuly(Barcelone), the last year he played in Monaco.

Originally posted by goeagles@Feb 12 2005, 01:41 PM
Unlike America... Damn, what a crap world it would be without USA...

Pau.... France is nice, have only been once - it was this time last year actually, I was in Paris for the France v Ireland 6 Nations match and the coinciding Valentines Weekend with my girlfriend (superb metro system in Paris by the way!)

Eire ain't so bad that they can get a draw with France in Paris during the world cup qualifier in the autumn just past

... Pires has been dropped by France
... Zidane has retired

... yes Roy Keane is good, what about Robbie Keane, Damien Duff, Shay Given, up-and-coming McGeady and Andy O'Brien (the last one is not serious!) ... they're all good players with age very much on their side

Giuly is good, but doesn't put enough effort in for my liking

Originally posted by Pau64@Feb 12 2005, 02:02 PM
Raziel? Dom and other, when i say France, you think what?, do you like France, the country?, what do you like in France?

I have a question for Dom and other, in New Zealand ther are rugby, do you like football(soccer), because in new zealand you play only in rugby and not football(soccer)?
In soccer(football) raziel irland is bad, there are roy keane who is good, in France we are a lot of players, Zidane, THierry Henry, Giuly, Vieira, Pirès...
My favourite player in football is Ludovic Giuly(Barcelone), the last year he played in Monaco.
I'll do your little questionaire...

when i say France, you think what?
Wine, cheese, and the Rainbow Warrior bombing.

do you like France, the country?
I guess so. I haven't been but I like the fact they aren't USA's *****es (ie France do what they want, not what USA want).
I'm not a Green Peace supporter, but I don't like the fact France bombed a ship in NZ waters.

what do you like in France?
The real European feel it seems to have.

in New Zealand ther are rugby, do you like football(soccer)
No. It's fine to play when we're younger, and I guess have protective parents. It swings around dramatically for kids aged 10-12.

Originally posted by goeagles@Feb 12 2005, 01:41 PM
Meaningless.. *sigh*

<

Originally posted by Pau64@Feb 12 2005, 12:51 PM
Salut Badboy are you italian?, because your location is from Italy?, tomorrow the italians plays against wales, i like italy, it's a country that i like much.
Do you like too football?, in italy surely. My favourite team italian is AS Roma.
Forza l'AS Roma!
In french it's AS Monaco!

In Rugby, it's Pau(section paloise), our classification is 14/16 in top 16.
The city:
http://www.pau.fr/

Rugby site:

Official site:
http://www.section-paloise.com/accueil.php

Non official site:
http://www.sectionpaloise.com/
For speaking, go to the forum.
Yes I'm italian and i hope we will win today against welsh team.
Yes Football is my life ,i think i couldn't live in a nation where football or soccer,as someone else call it,is not important.Well i'm from the south side of italy and my city doesn't have a good friendship with roman teams
<

Anyways Francesco totti,V.Montella and Cassano are big players who can be important for our national team for the next world cup.
As you know italians and french doesn't have a good friendship either but i love players like zidane ,vieira ,and henry.
Well forza monaco (flavio Roma)
<

France is a great place, its nice simple, and freindly. you can jsut sit back and have abeer with the locals and enjoy your surroundings with a short sleeved shirt on at like 10 o clock and still feel warm.

but apart from that im not big on football, but i follow aston villa. Rugby union is my main prospect, i.e its my fave sport in the world if not ym fave thing ever.

its the only thing i have to look forward to as my weekend aproaches.

Originally posted by goeagles@Feb 12 2005, 12:41 PM
fark up u idiot tokelau is sinking as we speak and these people are struggling to survive...dick..a very small one...even with an eagles eye....

Latest posts