• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NBA Thread

cavs and celtics haven't had a real close game with the home team winning each one... hard to see the celtics losing at home but then again lebron might score 60 himself for the win.

rockets warriors has just been a great series

LeBron will win a ring before he settles in L.A. with the Lakers and reinvent them

Crazy ending to game 1. Cavs really had a chance at the end but JR Smith is an idiot. I was thinking Lebron might kill him on the court.

Crazy ending to game 1. Cavs really had a chance at the end but JR Smith is an idiot. I was thinking Lebron might kill him on the court.

LeBron really lighting it up though. JR was always a loose cannon. Crazy though if this costs the Cavs in long run.

2-0 Golden State. Anyway back for the Cavs and LeBron?

Professional sport is amazing, I feel sorry for a man who earns more a year than I likely will in my whole life regardless of how successful I am despite him being in perfect health as well as far more handsome than me...

Poor Lebron deserves better. :(

Professional sport is amazing, I feel sorry for a man who earns more a year than I likely will in my whole life regardless of how successful I am despite him being in perfect health as well as far more handsome than me...

Poor Lebron deserves better. :(
In fairness he's working with 4 plumbers

Where does Lebron go now? Get the cheque book out Leinster!
Lebron is the one athlete where I will allow the "what If the best American athletes played rugby?" He'd dominate every sport every invented.

And boy do I hope he goes to the sixers.

Lebron is the one athlete where I will allow the "what If the best American athletes played rugby?" He'd dominate every sport every invented.

And boy do I hope he goes to the sixers.
He will hardly go Philly will he?
Lakers I think as he starts to wind down. He will settle in LA

Philly and Celtics seem to be the favorites. He won't go West cause he'd have to face the warriors before the finals.
Celtics. Really. Never heard that 1. Would certainly be interesting but I still can see him go West and try reignite Lakers and well start the process of his post basketball career

Would the Celtics bother with him? They're building a strong contender for when this Warriors team eventually (while it's no guarantee they win with him), a big part of that is Kyrie who will not want to be joined by Lebron.

Similar scenario in Philly and it also leaves Simmons in no man's land a wee bit as a ball dominant player with no three point shot.

It'll be interesting now to see who they can get to join him. George will almost certainly go, they probably need at least one more good piece to scare Golden State though.

Latest posts