Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

Mad to think Kerr's Warriors underachieved, shows how hard the NBA is to win. Losing Durant is likely, Klay won't be back to any level he's been at until the season after next and no one on their roster is getting any younger, looks like they maxed out at three titles.

Curry's best playoffs too.

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Just reading reports that Kobe Bryant has been killed in a helicopter crash. If true that is shocking. RIP.

The Oggmonster

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Sweden

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Just reading reports that Kobe Bryant has been killed in a helicopter crash. If true that is shocking. RIP.

Terrible news. I am hearing that his four daughters were also on board which if true is absolutely tragic. RIP

bushytop

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

London Welsh

Terrible news. I am hearing that his four daughters were also on board which if true is absolutely tragic. RIP
Just gets more shocking as the more comes out. Transcended Basketball, legend of sports... RIP.

The Oggmonster

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Sweden

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Just gets more shocking as the more comes out. Transcended Basketball, legend of sports... RIP.

It was reported on ABC news a few minutes ago and no there are doubts about the story. I hope there's been some kind of mistake and they weren't on board.

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

Devastating. RIP Kobe.

bushytop

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Wales

Club or Nation

London Welsh

It was reported on ABC news a few minutes ago and no there are doubts about the story. I hope there's been some kind of mistake and they weren't on board.
Yeah there are conflicting reports. Every outlet seems to confirm that there were four other passengers but not who they were. With some outlets stating that Bryant is survived by his wife and four daughters.

The Alpha Bro

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

One of his daughters was on board to reportedly. So tragic. Private aircraft industry in the states needs looking at, just over 20 years from Payne Stewart's death and there were plenty in between.

RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

United States

One of his daughters was on board to reportedly. So tragic. Private aircraft industry in the states needs looking at, just over 20 years from Payne Stewart's death and there were plenty in between.

His daughter Gianna died in the crash as well, and she was only 13. I think it's especially sad when children die. It was really foggy and that might have something to do with the crash, pending investigation.

Last edited:

RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

United States

Woldog

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

Rest in peace to one of the greats. I was never a big Kobe fan but no one could deny what he brought to a team.