• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need For Speed: Carbon

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

I loved Underground and Underground 2 and thought I might get Carbon but I've heard that it's very very short and repetitive. So basically, is it worth getting?????????????????

Basically it's more of the same. The Drift mode is back (but a bit poo) and the god awful drag race system from Most Wanted has been removed - alongg with the god awful drag races themselves. The sculpt part is superb now (a lot more streamlined also, so you don't waste time putting a sterio in for example) and you can really create some beauties on it.

It's worth a bash if you can find it on second hand. The Live races add a lot of life to it.

yeah its ok, i havnt played it to much but palyed it a little. i am enjyoing it after a few tweaks and stuff of the graphics (on pc) still not one that i will be playing day in and day out though

Basically it's more of the same. The Drift mode is back (but a bit poo) and the god awful drag race system from Most Wanted has been removed - alongg with the god awful drag races themselves. The sculpt part is superb now (a lot more streamlined also, so you don't waste time putting a sterio in for example) and you can really create some beauties on it.

It's worth a bash if you can find it on second hand. The Live races add a lot of life to it.
[/b]
drag races were the best! circuits and stuff are alright but me and my mates have short attention spans and we prefer the quick hits of a drag race, especially when there is 10 of us waiting for a turn.
i've still got my most wanted game and am still deciding if i should get carbon, i'm hoping one of my friends will get it soon and i can borrow it for a little bit.

Latest posts