K

kinkon89

mad game
<

though the thing i hate about the game is they have rock songs
<
......too many rock songs!!!
<

they shudda at least put in some rnb and techno(for racing...no i dont like techno
<
)

but yeah..cop chases a hectic...i went for 20 minutes being chased with coppers in monaro's.....on a golf course!
<
...you can listen to what they're saying, its like the real thing on the tv show "COPS" and they get your car description right!
<
, so if your in a yellow supra...then they'll say it!
<

best game in its genre
<

Yeah, I'm glad they've got back to the best mode of the Need For Speed series.

Finding it relatively cruisey at the moment, won the pink slips for 4 out of 7 blacklist drivers.

Might have to improve my cars soon though, starting to struggle with those speed camera challenges.

I got the Black Edition (only extra $5) and the bonus challenge is pretty fun. Starts off on Level 7 heat with you driving a '67 Camaro. Still not that hard though.

Edit - The police radio is pretty good. I also like the radar detector.

Originally posted by JJ-@Dec 4 2005, 05:13 PM
yeah me too. when i saw nfs had gone "underground" i was like - na, thats just ruined the series. glad to see it hasnt taken over completely. running from the cops, or being the cops, is the best part of the game. i still play high stakes every now and then
<

Originally posted by sambad5+Dec 4 2005, 05:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Dec 4 2005, 05:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Dec 4 2005, 05:13 PM
yeah me too. when i saw nfs had gone "underground" i was like - na, thats just ruined the series. glad to see it hasnt taken over completely. running from the cops, or being the cops, is the best part of the game. i still play high stakes every now and then
<
[/b]
Yeah, when I heard about this one I had to put High Stakes back in the computer. Got a bad scratch on it though so it liked to stall my computer.

Im looking to buy a new ps2 game in the next week and concidering i have PS2 Network so i wna utilise that in the game aswell which game would you suggest out of NFS:most wanted or BF:modern combat? and dont compare modern combat to BF2 on PC because i have it, this is just fully for the ps2 please of playing network and single player.

NFS MW kicks ass, the graphics are lush, they gameplay looks ace, and the whole copper thing is awsome. Back in the day of Driver and Driver 2 there was nothing more satisfying than running away from the cops in some crappy car.

oh and most wanted has a storyline...a pretty good one aswell
<

even though i havent clocked it yet, im still suspecting the chick will betray me....or either, she's with the coppers

ive just bought myself a monaro!

all i need to do now is save up some money with my tricked out supra to do up my little munchkin monaro
<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Dec 5 2005, 12:39 AM
ive just bought myself a monaro!

all i need to do now is save up some money with my tricked out supra to do up my little munchkin monaro
<
I bought a Monaro too.

It's not online for PS2 jinxed_nz.

Yeah thanks JJ. Y is that anyway?

Anyway i just rented both of them out and BF2:MC sucks! dont even rent it, its insulting everything BF stands for. And NFS:mw meh its okay i like it but i can feel myself getting board after about a week of playing it so all in all both r staying at the shop for me. Maybe ill finally go and pick up MGS3. is that worth it?

ah hot pursit was good the one before high stakes both were pretty good games. multiplayer was awesome. nothing beat getting away from the cops. I will have to download the demo of this sometime to try it out

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Dec 5 2005, 03:44 PM

Anyway i just rented both of them out and BF2:MC sucks! dont even rent it, its insulting everything BF stands for. And NFS:mw meh its okay i like it but i can feel myself getting board after about a week of playing it so all in all both r staying at the shop for me. Maybe ill finally go and pick up MGS3. is that worth it?
Not sure why online didn't make it. I think the XBox 360 version has online support.

Interesting to hear your thoughts of Modern Combat, had considered getting that simpley for the online part, but decided against it when I learned that SOCOMIII was delayed, so I would have no headset.

NFS:MW is my game of choice at the moment. Stopped me playing Pro Evo 5.

Though the 360 version was unbelievable too.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Dec 6 2005, 04:11 AM
NFS:MW is my game of choice at the moment. Stopped me playing Pro Evo 5.

Though the 360 version was unbelievable too.
Pro evolution 5 just continues to grow on me - best sports game ever!!

Originally posted by JJ-+Dec 5 2005, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Dec 5 2005, 09:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxed_nz
@Dec 5 2005, 03:44 PM

Not sure why online didn't make it. I think the XBox 360 version has online support.

Interesting to hear your thoughts of Modern Combat, had considered getting that simpley for the online part, but decided against it when I learned that SOCOMIII was delayed, so I would have no headset. [/b]
Yea Modern combat looks and feels similar to playing Red Faction 2 which basically means its pritty crappy concidering the experiance given by BF2 on pc. I think ill just wait for socomIII to arrive in Feb.

Back on topic ... MW has grown on my in the last few plays but its due back at the video store today and Im still not quite at the point where i have to buy the game. I dont no why it just seems like im doinjg the same stuff to many times , racing wise. The cop system is the thing that keeps me playing, thats great. Cant see why the took that out from underground modes.

Latest posts