• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need more challenge......

L

Los Lover

Assuming you have reached a point where hard games are won most of the time....the following is something I have done and I recommend.

It is from a SH perspective, but is relevant both ways - just reverse the technique.

OKAY.....

Let's say I want to play Super 12s I go into squad management in My Rugby - this can be done with a separate roster file if you want OR just change it for good...you may as well - and I go to the strongest teams - the wons you have high stats and can challenge or the ones who have obvious weaknesses or positional problems.....

Then you make the required switches and you transfer in NH stars from teams that can't ever beat you / or that you wouldn't ever really play.....Obviously not in a super 12!

- Hurricanes: I moved Nonu to wing and put BOD at centre with Tana at 12....I also created a new Ben herring and made him v good.

- Blues: Moved Caucau back into team, created a pumped-up McAllister who also does the kicking.

- Crusaders - Created Rico Gear and Koonwaiyou on either wings - playmaker stars, scorer stars and tackle breaker stars.....McCaw captain etc.....

- Highlanders - Cohen on one wing and a created, pumped up Vidiri on the other.....and a pumped=up star=laden Tuitavake at centre...

- Stormers - Pumped up created Chavhanga - 98 pace, 99 acceleration etc......

- Brumbies - got Horgan on one wing and Betsen in the loose forwards to accompany Smith....

- NSW got Greenwood and O'Gara at first-five and a couple of others.....

- Chiefs - Created Lauaki, created Sivivatu etc.......

I think you get the idea.......great players plugging their weaknesses and improving the realism of teams where possible.........games can be more challenging and fun and surprising as they occasionally pull out some extraordinary tries....

then when you play with at team with created players you can take one - as long as pace not over 92 - and then leave out the others of your 22.....

When I play with the Chiefs I use cretaed Sivivatu...but leave Randle out of the team.......I beat Crysaders in final 19-7 anyway.....sweet.

<

Okay! Okay!

PROOF - that this is a good idea...

My bro and I are playing same side Multi Player on hard level super 12....

the Crusaders with best team and pumped up Gear and Koonwaiyoo managed a 14-all draw with us....

Most other teams have taken a 40 - 50 point shlocking.....!!

Then we faced the Brumbies and narrowly came through 19-12 as they pursued the win and we pursued the bonus point 4th try for about another half's worth of time (love bonus points)....ended in knock on finally...

But the thing is my created up and comer Aboriginal winger WigiWaka - 18 - and tipped to be the next big thing - 97 pace, 98 acceleration, 97 agility - 105 kilos and built like a lock......scored the best try by the computer I have ever seen = a solo try that incorporated chewing up 70 metres of turf, stepping out of tackles......heading sideline and evading six tacklers during his run and stepping two.....it was awesome!!!

"Waga to the corner!!"...

Indeed!
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 23 2005, 02:38 AM
Okay! Okay!

PROOF - that this is a good idea...

My bro and I are playing same side Multi Player on hard level super 12....

the Crusaders with best team and pumped up Gear and Koonwaiyoo managed a 14-all draw with us....

Most other teams have taken a 40 - 50 point shlocking.....!!

Then we faced the Brumbies and narrowly came through 19-12 as they pursued the win and we pursued the bonus point 4th try for about another half's worth of time (love bonus points)....ended in knock on finally...

But the thing is my created up and comer Aboriginal winger WigiWaka - 18 - and tipped to be the next big thing - 97 pace, 98 acceleration, 97 agility - 105 kilos and built like a lock......scored the best try by the computer I have ever seen = a solo try that incorporated chewing up 70 metres of turf, stepping out of tackles......heading sideline and evading six tacklers during his run and stepping two.....it was awesome!!!

"Waga to the corner!!"...

Indeed!
<
Sounds like a good idea - might try that for the European cup.

Latest posts