• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

never mind chabal, heres EATON!

S

sambãd5

eatonee3.jpg

how awesome is that. going to shave it off for charity next week, such a shame!

me and charlie are also growing the zztop.

I thought that was an amazing facial barnet during the game earlier.

Or, as Mrs Teh Mite described him, "ooh, look at that tramp".

I thought that was an amazing facial barnet during the game earlier.

Or, as Mrs Teh Mite described him, "ooh, look at that tramp". [/b]

i couldnt quite belive my eyes when i saw it today. its great. legendary!!! infact it was soo good, i think thats what cory jane was distracted by when he got nailed by that punt.

May I suggest we start a ritualistic and scarificing cult in the name of Eaton...I propose the name...eatonenites or eatonites...

After watching the game this morning I put forward the man of the Super 14 shall be BEAST!
gdbeast07270.jpg

Not only can he whip the crowd into a frenzy, his huge tackles are the envy of women and child, his power doesn't come from the hair, it comes from being the freakin BEAST!

I'm sorry if this is sorta hi-jacking the thread but I mean, if we mention Chabal there is only one player who can match the aura, and its the freakin Beast!

Lol, Beast has had somewhat of a cult following here for a couple years now
[/b]
I can see why, he has a certain Chabal like aura about him.....and an established fan base is the perfect candidate for a new Super 14 figure of the tournament

Haha I love Eaton <3 I wonder if he gets food stuck in his beard? rofl.

Haha I love Eaton <3 I wonder if he gets food stuck in his beard? rofl. [/b]

haha, im sure he has. infact - the biggest thing i got caught in my beard was my girlfriend.

<div class='quotemain'> Haha I love Eaton <3 I wonder if he gets food stuck in his beard? rofl. [/b]

haha, im sure he has. infact - the biggest thing i got caught in my beard was my girlfriend.

[/b][/quote]
Theres certainly nothing wrong with a bearded gent saving a bit of breakfast in his pride and glory.

[attachmentid=130][attachmentid=129]
Has he chopped off the locks and the beard yet? [/b]
Yeap he got it all cut off for charity. Though I prefered him when he had the facial hair and long locks.

I work with his brother and I used to work with him too and they're both hairy monsters lol.

Wow, keep the derogatory comments coming, Ripper.

Showing a prime example of how you became a cherished member of staff now... <_<

No one is like Chabal, he just rocks... The way he plays is just absolutely cool, he gives 100% in the tackles and is also a great character! I just love him!

Latest posts