• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEW AP kits 2015/16 Edition

Still - it's a big improvement, and I imagine will look better when the players figure out what size they need!

Yeah, even just a thin black border around the white box would make it look better.

Shorts and socks are good:

2015-home-kit-side.png

But I still can't see past that hideous white square. I know the point is to draw attention to the logo, but the square didn't have to look so obvious. :(

Very rugby league thing that square in the middle isn't it. No continuity in the design.

Does spoil what is a good looking kit in general.

I actually like both Tigers shirts for this season.

New Exeter Euro

FUtD0Gv.jpg

Get yer shades

Did Gloucestershire not have a sponsor settled or something? Looks like someone designed the shirt put a big "Insert Image Here" in the middle and nobody batted an eyelid to modifying the design once Mitsubishi supplied the logo. Honestly of they filled the whitespace with the ongoing design it would look okay.....now it's just awful.

Sponsors can be very obnoxious when it comes to making their logo's stand out on shirts - they aren't paying for them to not be seen, after all...

And hooped kits are always a bit of a nightmare for sponsors anyway.

I don't mind it. But then I'm not a Glos fan!

Yeah, really don't like that kit.
Seems to have divided opinion, some really really love it.

horrible, as Egg Chasers said, it looks like they have on a bikini and bow tie.
Well, thanks. Now I can't see anything other than that :lol:

horrible, as Egg Chasers said, it looks like they have on a bikini and bow tie.

Yes. Same for me, can't see anything else now. I will spend the season watching and wondering about the strain these moob carriers are being put under.

I've noticed that Wasps got poo around the time they stopped having at least one hooped kit.

This monstrosity does not bode well.

After all the bad reaction to the Wasps kit, I was preparing to hate it.

I actually think it's alright. The home one, that is. I'd've extended the yellow band all the way around the body instead of strangely cutting out and gone for black rather than a weird charcoal, but it's alright.

Latest posts