Leicester
Olyy you can't mock the Tigers away kit anymore:

16.04.15AwayKit.jpg

16.04.15AwayKit.jpg

:p:lol:

Edit TBH not as bad as first thought.

Might look better in person.

Last edited:
Maybe a bit of a serious question for this thread, but is there evidence to say that these garish kits sell better than more conventional ones? I can't think of another reason for them!

I'll reserve judgement until i see a non-photoshop mock up, but i don't hate it as much now as when i first saw it a few mins ago....

Certainly not as bad as that orange tigers kit (;))

Love it, will look better in person than it does on that photoshop !

Might look better in person, but I personally don't like it.

Looks quite similar to the 2007 kit. I'm not sure about this kit- imo the sleeves shouldn't be blank and the white, not the red, should be narrow. But then I always dislike kit until I'm used to it.
Genuinely not sure why the tigers ever wear anything but their 2000 ish era shirt designs.

It's embarrassing, mate... looks like a local amateur club kit knocked up on an internet design tool.

A club as large as Tigers should be able to have a decent main kit.

Last edited:
Yeah I really hope ours is better...especially considering this sort of our 150th anniversary shirt.

Sure they'll do something stupid and drop the hoops.

Does look a bit like an amateur would get made up for a 7s tournament, but i don't dislike it.
Was expecting worse considering it was Kooga/how bad their RWC kits look.

Yeah I really hope ours is better...especially considering this sort of our 150th anniversary shirt.

Kooga aren't your supplier anymore are they or ever.

I guess us tigers fans have drop our shirt expectations after the Canterbury designs last season was decent but haven't liked those before it.

Last edited:

We already know what they'll look like - someone inadvertently posted pictures of keyrings with the designs of the home and Euro kits on the offy webstore...

12_016_keyring_front_1.jpg
12_017_keyring_back_1.jpg

Kooga aren't your supplier anymore are they

I guess us tigers fans have drop our shirt expectations after the Canterbury designs last season was decent but haven't liked those before it.
Yup Canterbury