• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 16

Bro we all saw how empty that stadium was which then sounded like prime Millennium Stadium for the last 5 minutes
It certainly wasn't a packed ground (the England game clashing certainly didn't help) and Sarries are far from the most vocal supporters, I don't believe that would be disputed.

The idea however that there was fake crowd noise just doesn't stack up to scrutiny either in person or from BT Sport replays. The tweet was posted at the same time that Harlequins' crumbled at the scrum and Saracens secured a penalty that ultimately sent Harlequins back to the other side of London without a losing bonus point. It just comes across as incredibly salty.

Accept the loss, learn the lessons and move on otherwise you won't make the play-offs.

It certainly wasn't a packed ground (the England game clashing certainly didn't help) and Sarries are far from the most vocal supporters, I don't believe that would be disputed.

The idea however that there was fake crowd noise just doesn't stack up to scrutiny either in person or from BT Sport replays. The tweet was posted at the same time that Harlequins' crumbled at the scrum and Saracens secured a penalty that ultimately sent Harlequins back to the other side of London without a losing bonus point. It just comes across as incredibly salty.

Accept the loss, learn the lessons and move on otherwise you won't make the play-offs.
Quite a number of people at the game saying they could hear it coming from the speakers. I'm sure lots of teams do it, just accept you have empty seats and no real fans, learn the lessons and move on, otherwise you'll get relegated again x

Quite a number of people at the game saying they could hear it coming from the speakers. I'm sure lots of teams do it, just accept you have empty seats and no real fans, learn the lessons and move on, otherwise you'll get relegated again x
That's no true, sarries have at least 10 real fans. Probably all related and probably love rugby league and cheating but I'm sure they are real fans of plastic cheating sarries.

Quite a 'number'… Funny that the accusation materialised at the end of the game and coincided with Quins crumbling at the scrum and conceding a penalty that saw them leave north London without a consolation point. All a coincidence of course that it happened just at that precise moment.

Relegated for what… :lol:

On another note, it will be interesting to see whether the latest recommendations to refs in New Zealand to speed up the game will be adopted elsewhere. 30 seconds to form scrums and line outs and playing on in the presence of players showing signs of minor injury. There are a few sides that would struggle in that environment.

Why is it that everyone I know seems to like the older shirts but the clubs don't seem to understand that.

On a side step, anyone seen an advert for Ellis rugby

They have some really nice looking older shirts but I've never heard of them and don't know anyone who's purchased from them. Would be great if they are legit.

Why is it that everyone I know seems to like the older shirts but the clubs don't seem to understand that.

They have some really nice looking older shirts but I've never heard of them and don't know anyone who's purchased from them. Would be great if they are legit.
Purchased loads for my brother….nice shirts.

Purchased loads for my brother….nice shirts.
Oh that's good to hear, I might get stuff from them then. The old saints and British & Irish lions ones look so nice. Don't understand who they've got the licences to make the shirts without all the advertisements on.

Last edited:
Oh that's good to hear, I might get stuff from them then. The old saints and British & Irish lions ones look so nice. Don't understand who they've got the licences to make the shirts without all the advertisements on.
The quality has always been really good and they have a lot of sale days as well.
No it's surprising they can make them like that but they look so much nicer without all that junk on them !
My Saints shirt is so old it doesn't even have a crest on it :)

The quality has always been really good and they have a lot of sale days as well.
No it's surprising they can make them like that but they look so much nicer without all that junk on them !
My Saints shirt is so old it doesn't even have a crest on it :)
I've got loads of saints shirts, I have tried to never get rid of one if I can still squeeze into it so still have around 10, not sure my mrs is that happy when I go out in a 20 year old rugby shirt though :D

I don't get why they stopped doing full hoops. What's the point of not having them go all the way around?

I've got loads of saints shirts, I have tried to never get rid of one if I can still squeeze into it so still have around 10, not sure my mrs is that happy when I go out in a 20 year old rugby shirt though :D
There's nothing wrong with a 20 yr old shirt ! It's vintage :)

Latest posts