• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 16

oooh lovely from Ojomoh but then that shift maul, gotta love it.

Thats more like it, just keep it tight, and simple; and you'll waltz through Bath's pack

You see, you don't need to complicate things like that. Just keep it up.

At least there's basically no downside to knocking on and getting the ball back

That's better.

Really need to find a tight 5 though - behind that, were doing okay

Exactly, there's no need for it, you can waltz through our tight defence, but our wider stuff is much better... If we have anyone there at .
Yh we keep trying to force it and then give Ojomoh and Muir/Bailey too much space.

Robson had tp throw that very... flat, to hit McNally there, but it was flat rather than forwards.

That was an... odd try for Wasps there..
Hughes rips the ball in the tackle, but it hits his shin, and pretty much lands on Alfie's boot to kick through.
I'm not sure anyone quite knew what was going on until the ball was in Stooke's hands, and he didn't seem to think it got there legally

Robson had tp throw that very... flat, to hit McNally there, but it was flat rather than forwards.

That was an... odd try for Wasps there..
Hughes rips the ball in the tackle, but it hits his shin, and pretty much lands on Alfie's boot to kick through.
I'm not sure anyone quite knew what was going on until the ball was in Stooke's hands, and he didn't seem to think it got there legally
Also not sure that's a penalty against Wasps... looked very much like Wasps got over the ball.

This has all the elements of an absolute cripple fight.

Bath actually look the more controlled with the ball, whilst Wass refuse to play to our weaknesses.
With a fairly impressive element of sheer dumb luck where a ball or player just does something unfathomable.

Second half, Bath just need to keep doing the same, and hope those weird things break in our favour.
Wasps just need to tighten things up, keep it tight, and press on to the win.

That's awkward - it's shoulder to head; but Spink's VERY low before contact - Roko gets low, but not enough.
Probably red as he could have gone lower.

I can't agree with the ref that Spink doesn't drop though

That's awkward - it's shoulder to head; but Spink's VERY low before contact - Roko gets low, but not enough.
Probably red as he could have gone lower.

I can't agree with the ref that Spink doesn't drop though
ohhh i haven't seen this , few mins behind,

Funny thing... i'd say your backs have been so much better than ours, only way we would balance out

Nice!

ETA: Is Hughes the last man in the ruck there?

Ref doesn't care, nor do I

Latest posts