• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 16

Alfie's really seems to have forgotten how rucks work whilst he was out.

Confused and chatting back when he was holding on whilst TdG was all over him.
And now confused how, whilst lying on the floor with his hand on the ball, he thinks he's legal. So he stands up in the middle of the ruck and plays the scrum half, and doesn't know why he's been pinged.

Bath are actually good for this lead - which says far more about Wasps than it does Bath IMO.

There's nothing in that!

I can see why they wanted to check, but should have been quicker

Why do Wasps keep complicating things?

5m lineout, they're utterly dominant in tight play, and they tap the ball back off the top.

Second card doesn't help things

Odogwu will be thanking Stooke for "tackling" him back in field for that.

And Jimmy finally puts his boots on the right way round.

That one was more comfortable, and what rugby should look like with a 2 man advantage.

I want a second look at the hand-off, but they're never penalised

Somehow, we were good for our lead into the 68th minute, even with the red.

But Wasps bench was always going to tell, and 2 men down the spaces were always going to be there to be found.
But we're still fighting for everything, and heads are still up, but there's only so much you can do.

Don't know wtf they're feeding Lynagh but he looks bigger every time I see him

Quins played well... but one thing i did notice, about 55 mins in Sarries cleared out a quins player and he was polaxed at a breakdown ... nothing checked... why?

Quins admin wildin

Crazy that the official account would post something that didn't happen; I was at the game and have re-watched moments on BT Sport and can't understand why this comment was made.

It was a close match, but that was probably down to lack of clinical accuracy from Saracens. Saracens also adapted better than Quins in the absence of core squad members.

One annoying thing I have seen starting to creep into the game is increased levels of recovery time padding out the time on the pitch. There have been a few matches this season where players have strolled slowly towards line outs; it happened again today with the ref becoming irritated by Quins players taking too much time. There have also been a recurring number of moments where players have appeared to seek medical attention but then fit and able a few seconds later. Injury is a serious issue, but feigning it to catch your breath is another issue.

Crazy that the official account would post something that didn't happen; I was at the game and have re-watched moments on BT Sport and can't understand why this comment was made.

It was a close match, but that was probably down to lack of clinical accuracy from Saracens. Saracens also adapted better than Quins in the absence of core squad members.

One annoying thing I have seen starting to creep into the game is increased levels of recovery time padding out the time on the pitch. There have been a few matches this season where players have strolled slowly towards line outs; it happened again today with the ref becoming irritated by Quins players taking too much time. There have also been a recurring number of moments where players have appeared to seek medical attention but then fit and able a few seconds later. Injury is a serious issue, but feigning it to catch your breath is another issue.
Bro we all saw how empty that stadium was which then sounded like prime Millennium Stadium for the last 5 minutes

Same margins from 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, and 3rd to 9th

1644772496739.png

I had hoped that Quins would do us a favour, but the gap to 3rd is probably more relevant anyway. If Tigs beat Gloucester at home in two weeks I'll probably be happy call the home semi, arrogant toerag that I am.

We are sneaking up that table ;)

Wasps vs Quins next week... assuming a few quins lads might be released but unlikely Dombrandt, Smith, Marler, Marchat etc.

Latest posts