• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New here

That sounds very similar to the system here. We do rugby ready, which sounds very similar to boksmart, then the levels one to three. I did level one and I really enjoyed it as it sets you up with the necessary skills to get into coaching in the community game.

Hi Draggs,
Thanks. Love your avatar. Hugh Bladen is my favourite commentator.

I don't really support anyone. Just want to see a good rugby game.
Well, I'll get Eze here and you can join us Sharks fans! ;)
Yeah, gotta love Hugh. He takes a beating for being an old guy, but he is still one of the most knowledgable commentators in rugby. Always comes off like a good lad when I've heard him interviewed.

Welcome to TRF. Nice to hear about your interest in coaching, will be interesting to see updates regards your progress.

As regards Ewis.

Be afraid...
Be very afraid......

I'll greet you in your native tongue...

Welkom by die forum. En dis waar wat hulle se van die fransman. Oppas vir hom, hy's 'n regte pyn in die gat.

Well, I'll get Eze here and you can join us Sharks fans! ;)
Yeah, gotta love Hugh. He takes a beating for being an old guy, but he is still one of the most knowledgable commentators in rugby. Always comes off like a good lad when I've heard him interviewed.

Yeah, Hugh Bladen, is still the old school commentator. Mentions which schools the players come from. That's nice :)

Welcome to TRF. Nice to hear about your interest in coaching, will be interesting to see updates regards your progress.

As regards Ewis.

Be afraid...
Be very afraid......

Welcome mate,

Fellow coach here so, maybe we need a coaches thread :)

Thanks people.
I really love the game and want to contribute my thoughts. I will keep up to date, however my local union, has not replied to me with regards to dates and fees.
I'm going to try a different union, but that's out of town.

As regards Ewis.

Be afraid...
Be very afraid......

holy shiit I've been called many things on this forum, and been dipped in all kinds of puddles of bodily fluids...but I never thought someone would use Cronenberg's The Fly's tagline in my honor !! This is weird, but I'm quite...flattered ?

And Rugga-lady, don't believe goodnumber10, he's delusional and thinks he's a coach because he makes really sexy analytical Rugby videos from time to time. We all go with it, you know, we're an easy going bunch.

Hopefully he doesn't come back to read this............

P.S.: huge fan of Hugh Bladen here too.

Latest posts