• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New kits 2011/12

BOD-Cullen-Kearney-Jersey-1.jpg

image.php
How much have the photoshopped Cullen?
That is not ​his face!

I'm not positive on the Munster jersey but I've heard it's due to be released on the second week of July. I'm not sure if that's the actual jersey or a reveal image, but I would imagine they will be sticking with Adidas.

I didn't like the new Leinster jersey when I saw the pics on the net. But when I tried it on I actually quite liked it. It's really grown on me now.

Agen (now made by Puma)

27975410150329869664913.jpg

Toulon's kits

Maillot2011-2012_FP.jpg

One of the Stade Français kits
059359x.jpg

Bourgoin in ProD2
maillo10.jpg

Clermont's shirt, same collar thing as Wales
maillot-as-clermont-domicile-home-underarmour-2011-2012-2.jpg

Racing-Métro, always keep their traditional shirt
402_maillots2011_2012.jpg,auto,630,405,90.jpg

The Amlin shirt of Toulon looks cool.
ASM looks very minimalistic, SF not really impressed. And I'm happy I already have my Metro shirt.
Curious about the other shirts of SF

If you'd told someone 20 years ago that a rugby shirt with 3 blue and pink lightning bolts on it would be comparatively boring, I wonder how they would have reacted...? :p

Toulon's is nice. SF is not living up to itself with that TBH. Racing is the same.

Really like the Toulon effort, then again they've always got pretty cool shirts. Munster are looking sharp again this season - it's good to see them sticking with that collar because it looks miles better than any of the other companys' offerings! Any news on Edinburgh? Couldn't seem to find anything so far

Cornish Pirates home, away and supporters shirt
2011home.jpg

Attachments

• 2011 home 2.jpg
    2011 home 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2011 away 2.jpg
    2011 away 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I love the RAF designs
Really liked the Army ones too (they had that dessert camo one a season or two ago that was boss)

Would get one but they tend to stay at full price (which is fair enough as they include a donation to a charity) but I can't really justify 40-50 on a jersey

the thing for us is that is still cheaper than a full price jersey in NZ so will make a great resent for my brother

Latest posts