Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Details of next seasons shirts are emerging:

Newcastle are already playing in this (Clearly looking to cash in on TV coverage before they go down):
Orion-Teamwear-Newcastle-Falcons-Kit-2012.png

We've all had a good laugh at Tigers expense:
AreX_MvCEAA_D50.png

Saints have apparently leaked an image of their new strip:

Any more images of next seasons kits, post them here.

Tigers kit is Gash, i quite like the Northampton one though. Canterbury are crap

Last edited:
is that amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnggg as in amazingly good like a stealth bomber or an amazing fail like this?
donkey_cart_heavy_load_middle_east_india.bmp

I know many Tigers fans. I shall be doing at lot of pointing and a lot of laughing next season.

I like the Tigers kit :huh:
I don't see what's so bad about it. If Bath can get away with their British Gas monstrosity, then Tigers can use this.

I don't see what's so bad about it. If Bath can get away with their British Gas monstrosity, then Tigers can use this.
Yeeeeeees Olyy, I knew there was a reason you are the boy!!!!
In all fairness, I'd be more embarrassed wearing the Newcastle jersey - it looks cheap and nasty and where's the red come from? and it's just all-in-all ****!!!

Yeeeeeees Olyy, I knew there was a reason you are the boy!!!!
In all fairness, I'd be more embarrassed wearing the Newcastle jersey - it looks cheap and nasty and where's the red come from? and it's just all-in-all ****!!!

Well they'll be in the Championship, while Leicester are the premium club in England

Price of fish? I'm talking about the quality/design of the kit. No one gives a hoot about what your kit looks like in the Championship while people do in the Premiership, to a certain degree.

I actually like the Tigers kit...

Also, why is the Aviva Premiership Logo on the Newcastle shirts? Bit optimistic if you ask me.

The Tigers kit is like Marmite... If you have absolutely no taste, you like it. If you're a normal person, you realise it's repulsive.

Bath can't get away with it in my eyes, though, that's the thing. I just don't know any Bath fans.

I'd subscribe to the exact opposite point of view. Innovation and national kits should stay as far away from each other as possible. England should play in plain white with dark socks, simples.

Latest posts