• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits 2012 Season

Just another reason i would have loved to see what CCC would have done for the AB's, i'd almost buy the t-shirt or polo right now

some may say its a money making ploy but i'm firmly of the belief that no one make you buy these things and so this just gives more variety, make sure you can get something you actually like

Capture.JPG

ps. anyone know how to make pic bigger?

Last edited:
Just another reason i would have loved to see what CCC would have done for the AB's, i'd almost buy the t-shirt or polo right now

some may say its a money making ploy but i'm firmly of the belief that no one make you buy these things and so this just gives more variety, make sure you can get something you actually like

View attachment 2009

ps. anyone know how to make pic bigger?

I like them!
Was a big fan of the "heritage kit" that Nike did a couple of years back as well, for the game vs Wales.

To get the picture bigger, go to edit the post, double click on the image and then a box will open and go to "Size" --> "Full Size".
It's because it uploads the picture to the forum, and it doesn't know what size the image is so shrinks it down in case it's a massive image and will go off the sides.
One way to get around it is when you add an image to your post untick the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box, that'll just put it up as it is on the site you've got the url from.

That long sleeve one reminds me of the Boks ones I have. I don't like collars on my rugby kits, unless they are long sleeved and such.
Am I the only one that doesn't mind the purple?

I picture Adam Jones with a big propeller on his belly, steaming down the field.
I am scared.

Latest posts