• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits for the World Cup

hi everyone, thi sis my 1st post :)

Just want to say how much i love the new France kit, and i dont know wha *** is, the France away one is near enoh the same as the Enlgand one but i think it looks so much nicer

Hello,

I'm french and i've a problem with the french kit for the world cup.
The new features are black and in rugby there is only one team in black (you see who ...)

Is a kind of history who disappear in fact.

The french kit looks good, bu the french aren't good enough to play in black, only one team is............................................................................................... WALES

I've got a eeling that this black that we're all talking about on the French kit is actually just really, REALLY DARK blue. It looks like black in the pics we've sen but I just get that impression for one reason or another...

i believe south africa are changing their jersey...as for englands, wish they wud just keep it simple plain white

too lazy to look through the whole thread but does anyone have a picture of the new Ireland Jersey? Are they just going to change the shade of green?

I absolutely hate those jerseys that the Wallabies and Sprinboks are in there. To be honest, I would be extremely surprised if these jerseys were to be used post-WC. I would have thought the World Cup jerseys are as such, because without the sponsors they may look a bit... empty. You know with just those side-panels?? Here's hoping it's just a cock up from EA and that jersey won't be carried over post-WC. We'll see.

The Silver one looks ghey, the old school white Jersey always looked better.

In the Games between Scotland and All Blacks the home time always wore the White Jersey while the away team wore their dark coloured jersey. In nuetral i'm not sure who gets to choose, but when we played them in the 1995 World Cup from memory the All Blacks wore the white. [/b]
Didn't Scotland wair orange?

<div class='quotemain'> The Silver one looks ghey, the old school white Jersey always looked better.

In the Games between Scotland and All Blacks the home time always wore the White Jersey while the away team wore their dark coloured jersey. In nuetral i'm not sure who gets to choose, but when we played them in the 1995 World Cup from memory the All Blacks wore the white. [/b]
Didn't Scotland wair orange? [/b][/quote]

Only on top of their heads.

I hate the French kit, doesn't say much for them. Their name was Les Bleus, now it will be Les Black. Which in translation, 'The Black Ones', which equals, 'The All Blacks'.

I hate the French kit, doesn't say much for them. Their name was Les Bleus, now it will be Les Black. Which in translation, 'The Black Ones', which equals, 'The All Blacks'. [/b]
As has been stated, It's freakin' DARK BLUE!

Attn: Everyone
France's new kit is Dark Blue, not Black. You may still refer to them as "Les Bleus."

Thank You.

I absolutely hate those jerseys that the Wallabies and Sprinboks are in there. To be honest, I would be extremely surprised if these jerseys were to be used post-WC. I would have thought the World Cup jerseys are as such, because without the sponsors they may look a bit... empty. You know with just those side-panels?? Here's hoping it's just a cock up from EA and that jersey won't be carried over post-WC. We'll see.
[/b]

canterbury will be carrying those jerseys through all there teams: sa, aus, scot and ireland. they look aweful and will be around for two years in accordance with their suppying deal. for the world cup, sponsors are removed and the world cup logo placed on the opposite side of teh chest to the national crest. the ccc logo will be central.

it seems canterbury are trying to match the england kit for crapness. theyve not done too badly.

australias new jersey. (and cosequently sa, scot, and ireland)
i reckon they could have fitted a few more ideas into the one kit. maybe theyve saved a few for the away?

Wallabies_RWC_2007_jersey_small.jpg

Latest posts