• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits for the World Cup

images

hello i'm new here. i'm personally not sure about the new england kit. i wanted to post how i would have designed it but i don't know how to

hello i'm new here. i'm personally not sure about the new england kit. i wanted to post how i would have designed it but i don't know how to
[/b]

Do you have the image on the web somewhere or something?

Welcome aboard.

l_accf5cef5260909a26cf8b3f2b3de576.jpg

thanks royalbluestuey, i found a way how to upload it.

anyway, hello i'm new here and this would have been my idea for the new england kit, however with time the new kit is starting to look good!

p.s. did anyone notice that we have changed to white/red socks? :p

anyway, hello i'm new here and this would have been my idea for the new england kit, however with time the new kit is starting to look good!

p.s. did anyone notice that we have changed to white/red socks? :p [/b]

Someone get this guy to design the future kits.

again a very creative choice from the all blacks :p
what's the difference with the last one (except the RWC07 badge)?

argentine is cool :D

SamoaRugbySSH07.jpg

here's the new samoa shirt based on the new v-kon range by puma (without the 'sweat patches' as on the soccer jerseys!)

p.s. did anyone notice that we have changed to white/red socks? :p
[/b]

Eddie_osullivan_200.jpg

CAPTAIN BIRDSEYE SAYS "HALO AND WELCOME ABOARD! PLEASE DON'T CHOKE ON ANY OF THAR PRETZELS THAR LANDLUBBER OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO MAKE VAUGE COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE STRANGLING YOU! ARRRRRRRRR!"

Oh that Captain O'Sullivan of the High Seas Fleet, such a cad...

thanks for the welcomes! just finding my feet here. i hear that pretty much everyone is getting new kits. i'll try and keep my eyes peeled. <_<

Latest posts