• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits for the World Cup

S

Swansea99

Hello All,

If anyone happens to get pictures/information on the latest Kits for the upcoming World Cup, this is the place to put it. First off, France

New France Shirt

I'm not sure whether that looks nice or disgusting?? The black looks nice though!

looks a bit like the shirt of W.Force :p
I think it loks better than the shitty one they have now.

O! maybe the english are getting them in white and red!!!! :D

Not bad, I prefer the white away shirt better. The white shirt looks alot longer than normal, which is odd.

I like the black kit...but it's not as les bluey as their name should suggest.
Still...verry cool...
I hope canterbury change up a bit. . . I'd like to see ireland in something cooler.

[/b]

Funny you should mention that because according to a close source, England's new away shirt will be Red with St. George's Cross somewhere in the design. As for the new set from Nike, as a forward I must say that there would be no way in hell that I would wear those shorts!!!

Any more Black and they'll look like the All Blacks.
Almost as bad as Wales wanting to wear Black imo :p

I hope canterbury change up a bit. . . I'd like to see ireland in something cooler.
[/b]

I love the Canterbury jersey's...real old traditional shirts. Not sure if they soak up too much sweat to be comfortable to play in though. Always thought the Adidas British Lions style are pretty cool.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Funny you should mention that because according to a close source, England's new away shirt will be Red with St. George's Cross somewhere in the design. As for the new set from Nike, as a forward I must say that there would be no way in hell that I would wear those shorts!!!
[/b][/quote]

Lol, i wouldn't dare to put that kit on :p
is that really anti-slip on that shirt? :p :p :p

i dont like those, it doesnt even have any type of collar. I love these nike jerseys so far for france and england

That French jersey is butt-ugly. Looking at that crap, I think I'm beginning to like Stade Francais's jersey..

That French jersey is butt-ugly. Looking at that crap, I think I'm beginning to like Stade Francais's jersey..
[/b]
:blink: you can't be serious :blink:

[/b]

Wait...cooler as in what?
Heat or Looks?
I'm never sure when you Americans use your "hip lingo".
Fo Show!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Heat or Looks?
Fo Show!
[/b][/quote]
Oh, Snap!
Excuse me for my momentary lapse into Ultra-American phrasery. By "Cool" I mean hip, fresh, down with tha homies. Does that translate any better?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Heat or Looks?
Fo Show!
[/b][/quote]
Oh, Snap!
Excuse me for my momentary lapse into Ultra-American phrasery. By "Cool" I mean hip, fresh, down with tha homies. Does that translate any better?
[/b][/quote]

fonzie.jpg.w300h378.jpg

Ehhhhhhhhhhh!

are you suggesting that America's new kit consist of white t shirts and leather jackets?

Latest posts