• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits Thread for the 2010/2011 Season!

launch2170810.jpg

launch3170810.jpg

They're alright. The 2 new kit manufacturers we've encountered this season haven't really brought anything great to the table.

Prefer the Ospreys home to away, not bad at all.
Don't like the new Kooga logo though

The new Ospreys shirt is alright. I like it better at this stage then I did the 09/10 one, and I've grown to love that one, so I'll probaly quite like it by the end of the season. I won't buy one right away, perhaps wait 'till Christmas.

Edinburgh shirt is alright, but as far as Celtic Knot designs go, it's not quite as good as the Ospreys from three seasons ago.

Ospreys home looks like liquorice allsort. Still, better than that away one though.

largeview%202-osp11_home_jersey.jpg
largeview%202-Osp11_Away_jsy.jpg

I like these, but I'm in agreement that the new Kooga logo is whack. The old logo was much better. C'est la vie...someone made a pretty penny designing that rubbish. I like the Purple and Black.
So, what are ospreys actual colours? LOL

Prydie looks like a kid wearing his dads top, that thing looks huge :p
So does Hook, actually. They're obviously designed with Adam Jones in mind. Forwads shirts.

Does remind me, Andrew Bishop now looks like a forward- I met him at the Ospreys Vs Leeds game the other week, and he was bigger than Huw Bennett. Definatly bulked up. A bit off-topic, but I love to boast. (I ALSO HAD A CHAT WITH TOMMY BOWE!!!111)

webLeicester-Tigers-away-kit_rdax_601x343.jpg

The platinum-coloured kit, with white and black trim will be worn for the first time in the opening game of the new Aviva Premiership Rugby season at Northampton Saints on September 5.
A feature of the new jersey, which is supplied by Cotton Traders and carries the name of club sponsor Caterpillar, is the introduction of two stars above the Leicester Tigers badge to represent the club's Heineken Cup Final wins.

The back of the shirt features nine stars across the shoulders in recognition of nine league ***les, including the victory in the Guinness Premiership Final last season.

Part of me likes that, but part of me just thinks it looks like the photo's in black&white :p

About as exciting as your usual Leicester folks personality...

Latest posts