• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits Thread for the 2010/2011 Season!

SeaFoamGreen
seafoamcreen.jpg

ireland1011away_LRG.jpg

They're different colours

It's so much better,
When seafoam green is in fashion.

MikeMcComish_ConnachtvHarlequins.jpg
BoysAreBack.jpg

New Connacht

1010129.jpg

More of the irish "blue"

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much. And in the poster for it Rob Kearney is wearing the jersey and being caressed by 2 other players. I didn't see who the players were though cause I was in a hurry.

Did Rhino go out of the Kit making buisness? I'm assuming so as Edinburgh, Northampton and Scarlets were all Rhino.

I asked that in Saints' shop yesterday, apparently they're concentrating on equipment and Burada are taking over all their kit contracts. Which is a shame.

I get my leaving cert results back on the 18th :p. How do ye reckon ye got on.

Only just saw this :p not sure, think i've messed up one, and done not too badly in the other two, luckily i dont need amazing grades to head to swansea uni. Howd you reckon you've done?

Black and gold are Maesteg's colours.
Hope you get the results you need pal. You heading out in Cardiff in the night? I bloody am! I never got to celebrate my A-Levels when I got them cuz I was working, and that's 3 years ago now! :( I'm making up for it now though!!

Didnt see this either, but won't let me edit my above post :( but 1000th post! WOOOOO!
I'm gonna try my best to hit town that night despite the fact that I'm incredably skint :p kinda depends if i pass and the parents feel generous because of it... You're not gonna go to any of the organised A Level Results parties are you? :p There's ones in Glam, Oceana and Tiger Tiger I think, but tickets are needed... Im prob gonna end up in the Glam one if i ever find a fiver.

Yeah I might go to the one in Glam, I know a few people who work at Oceana and apparently it's massively expensive for a ticket so stuff that!

Latest posts