• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits Thread for the 2010/2011 Season!

I've been wanting to get their home kit for a few months, it's quite cheap in a lot of stores. Also really want the Leinster strip and Racing Metro's kit, but can't really justify spending 100 on two kits; especially when I'll be forking out up to 80 on the new Ospreys kit, dependent on if it's nice or not. Still don't know how black and purple is going to look...

Too true. A pair of black shorts instead of white would make that kit mint imo.

I miss that England jersey. It happened to coincide with a period in which England got all their best players out on the pitch: Sackey, Ellis, etc.

New Bristol kit to be revieled on August 4th after a draw for the main sponsor. Early word says we will revert to Blue and White Hoops with a Red and White Away kit.

No letters on the back though :mad:

Newshirt_525_Boys.jpg

I'm liking this.

What do you mean "no letters on the back"?

Surprised you don't know

We used lettering on our kits as opposed to numbers; A for Full Back up to O for the Number 8. Leicester did it too but reversed.

bath_bristol.jpg

That would be confusing as hell!

Not a bad kit, i like that it's hooped, but i don't really like how the hoops look really printed on/don't go all the way round the kit like the Wasps one posted above

Surprised you don't know

We used lettering on our kits as opposed to numbers; A for Full Back up to O for the Number 8. Leicester did it too but reversed.

bath_bristol.jpg

I thought you meant names!

The letters on the backs of the kits was banned years ago, when they may everything in uniform.

I wonder what the Ospreys have in store for us this year.
I quite liked the black and gold kit, I hope that the new one still retains some elements of the older kit.

Any idea if the Scarlets will be releasing a new kit? Their euro kit should have been their home kit, IMHO.

My poor wallet...

I wonder what the Ospreys have in store for us this year.
I quite liked the black and gold kit, I hope that the new one still retains some elements of the older kit.
This season will be black and purple, and the less it has to associate itself with last year's kit the better. That was one of the worst kits made in the history of rugby.

Apparently they're picking the colours of the different clubs inside the regions for each season or something. Not really sure what the club was last season, but it was a horrible kit...
Dont think I'll care too much about the unveiling of the new kit though, as I get my A Level results back on the 19th :mellow:

Apparently they're picking the colours of the different clubs inside the regions for each season or something. Not really sure what the club was last season, but it was a horrible kit...
Dont think I'll care too much about the unveiling of the new kit though, as I get my A Level results back on the 19th :mellow:

Good luck mate! Hope you smashed them... exams suck. Who says one exam should dictate how you are viewed for the rest of your life?

I get my leaving cert results back on the 18th :p. How do ye reckon ye got on.

This season will be black and purple, and the less it has to associate itself with last year's kit the better. That was one of the worst kits made in the history of rugby.
Their white away kit wasn't bad, except for the blue text on the front.
Black and purple should be interesting.

Black and gold are Maesteg's colours.
Hope you get the results you need pal. You heading out in Cardiff in the night? I bloody am! I never got to celebrate my A-Levels when I got them cuz I was working, and that's 3 years ago now! :( I'm making up for it now though!!

Black and gold are Maesteg's colours.
Hope you get the results you need pal. You heading out in Cardiff in the night? I bloody am! I never got to celebrate my A-Levels when I got them cuz I was working, and that's 3 years ago now! :( I'm making up for it now though!!

Well failing to pull does count.

Latest posts