• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits Thread for the 2010/2011 Season!

obj5986337

Yeah, I'm a fan of this...good one, Munster!

who makes those Stade Francais' kits? They look awful...
kinda like the others.. especially Munster's kit

KE_Jersey_Content.jpg
POC_Jersey_Content.jpg
DH_Jersey_Content.jpg

It looks like they're gearing up for the release of Tron. I do love it, though. Will be on my wish list.

BTW, who let a pirate on the pitch?
Laurie_Fisher_9710_Gal.jpg

"Avast ye land lubbers, bring me your wenches and ale! I'll fire me cannon over yer bow, if yer trying to pass off that Peter Stringer as full grown adult, ye bastaaaaaaarrrrrrds!"

Also, in other Irish Provincial Rugby News,

It looks as if Connacht is slightly changing their kit. Still Rugbytech, but a darker shade o'green and a collar added.
season-ticket-splash.jpg

I can't confirm this totally, as this image is borrowed from their frontpage. Nice change to what they've had for the last 2 seasons if it's true.

Last edited:
Yeah the Ospreys pics you have there are from 2 seasons ago. The blue one is indeed the academy shirt and I liked that the most out of all of that range. Our latest one isn't usually released until early August and then not available to buy until September... when the season has already started. Go figure.
My favs out of this lot above are probably the Saracens and Dragons home kits, they look pretty ******* cool!

Oh that Clermont kit is foul as well, hope they do a better job with the new Welsh kit!!

NB: I tried to edit this post into my previous one above, but the edit button isn't there... So stick it, Cymro!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thompson_1088773a.jpg

New Leeds Carnegie and a quite skinny Steve Thomson.
STEVE THOMPSON is slim at 17 stone and insists he is in perfect shape to drive Leeds Carnegie to Heineken Cup rugby.

i feelsorry for front rowers and the skin tight kits poor adam jones

Not a fan of that kit at all!
It's all sponsors and no material, that main white sponsor is rank

I really like the shirts of the Exeter Chiefs.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sportactionphotos/4768602014/
Take a look at that picture (won't let me post it).

Last season Exeter Chiefs had Canterbury Kit, all the training photos from preseason are now Samurai. I also scoured some Chiefs-Only forum and they confirm that Samurai are the new manufacturer also. I have a Cornish Pirates shirt, quite nice. I like what they put out. Will be exciting to see a new Kit Manufacturer in the top level (I bet the bosses at Samurai are well pleased).

Disgusting

Just a few of my complaints:

Girl in revealing top on right sleeve showing her whole stomach (inappropriate for children)

This same girl appears again 2 inches to the left of herself (confusing)

Topless Rocky Balboa look alike wearing green and white make up on the bottom left hand side (copyright infringement AND inappropraite for children)

Arnold Schwarzenneger appears just beneath the collar (inaccurate)

The man with the pink hat in the centre of the picture appears to have had his forearm twisted around (violent)

This man also appears again on the left sleeve (further confusion)

A man on the right side of the jersey just below where the rib cage would be appears to have a blonde fellow emerging from the side of his face (disturbing)

A man on the top right hand side is sticking his tongue out (rude)

And finally an innocent man in his work suit has been dragged into the distasteful scene by the rogue supporters (bullying. anti-capitalism?)

Latest posts