• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits Thread for the 2010/2011 Season!

That West Ham is a nice shirt ruined by that whacking gurt sponsors logo

Not as cheap looking as I first thought, but you are correct, that Macron logo ruins a classic looking shirt.
If I was Hammers fan I would not be happy. I imagine the Edinburgh shirt will also have it, rank. Shame Nike dont do Edinburgh, I really like the Sarries shirt.

Quite why anyone likes any of the Nike ballet costumes is beyond me; The current England one is the best they've done since they've introduced all these spandex outfits, and that's only because they've (for once) not covered it in lines and left it plain white.

2010-2011%20kit%207%20WEB.jpg

http://www.newportgwentdragons.com/NewsArticle.aspx?n=9170

Last edited:
I don't mind the away strip... the home strip looks fairly crappy.

The Away (Yellow) looks good, the home is ugly ... case of the good, bad and the ugly.

I'm getting the Canterbury ITM shirt as soon as Lovell start taking orders for it :D

I preferred the previous Dragons home kit. The new away one looks good, though.
Glad to see Stade Francais are shocking as usual.

Not as cheap looking as I first thought, but you are correct, that Macron logo ruins a classic looking shirt.
If I was Hammers fan I would not be happy. I imagine the Edinburgh shirt will also have it, rank. Shame Nike dont do Edinburgh, I really like the Sarries shirt.

I meant the SBOBET logo actually :lol:

Lottery.jpg

Is this the new Osprey's Shirts? I had to go into their code to dig this picture out. We'll see. Not too bad in my opinion. Then again, I love stade francais kit, so you may have a point to argue against me, lol.

I really like the light blue, (what I guess is the away kit), but the black one looks the same as previous years?

Never mind... I think the light blue is the academy shirt haha...

I wonder if you can buy the academy shirt anywhere?

Lottery.jpg

Is this the new Osprey's Shirts? I had to go into their code to dig this picture out. We'll see. Not too bad in my opinion. Then again, I love stade francais kit, so you may have a point to argue against me, lol.

Not that keen on it tbh. Nothing special.

Latest posts