• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits Thread for the 2010/2011 Season!

iv never seen ulster ever wear a euro kit well you barely see their away kits anyway

the light blue is better for cardiff i think dark blue is lenister

the light blue is better for cardiff i think dark blue is lenister
Same, especially as they're both Canterbury, whose kits all look fairly similar

Can't complain about the neon pink one though, noone (bar S.F) could ever get mistaken for that

Supposedly the England kit is staying the same but there'll be a new sponsor on the front.

Intriguing, i thought the current one was a two year jobby, so wouldn't be changed until after the WC
Wonder who the new sponsor will be, it's been O2 for a while now. Judging by the recent trend, probably "Go Compare"

I like that new Cardiff Home shirt. Not sure what the obsession is with pink there though.

'Conquerors of Europe' Lol!

Nothing's been displayed yet but the Ospreys colours for the new season are black and purple.
I just bought last season's for £15 in Cardiff the other week! I was hoping we'd keep a shirt for two seasons.

630x325jamie_roberts_copy.jpg

I quite like it, although the stripy armpits look a bit rubbish. Hopefully the new Dragons kit is good, as I'd quite like to buy it. They have to make money somehow.

It's not bad, I quite like it. Which shop did you get one for £15 Dunc? I'm off into town tomorrow, so I might pick one up.

That's naff!
Looks like a training shirt or something, like the new Australia kit.

Stade Francais 3rd Shirt (Yes, this has been show in other threads):
flashphotomaillotthird_big-z.jpg

New Saracens Home and Away (Prestwick Approved):
NTW_rugby_SaracensTeamShop_HeaderGraphicV2.png

New Canterbury for the ITM Cup (Yes, it's Kooga, and Yes, that's Sonny-Bill Williams)
a60f6a1d-4bca-4cbf-9257-ca716b895354.jpg

And Edinburgh have signed away the kit making rights to an Italian company called Macron...No clue what the kit will look like, but we're watching!
macron%20edit.png

It's not bad, I quite like it. Which shop did you get one for £15 Dunc? I'm off into town tomorrow, so I might pick one up.
I believe it was Shop Rugby, but I'm not 100% sure. It's probaly too late now, anyway, isn't it?

Anyway, the Blues shirt is begining to grow on me, and I'll probaly buy one mid-season when they've dropped a bit.

Lovell Rugby have last seasons Blues shirt, in small and medium, for £17 atm

Stade Francais 3rd Shirt (Yes, this has been show in other threads):
flashphotomaillotthird_big-z.jpg

New Saracens Home and Away (Prestwick Approved):
NTW_rugby_SaracensTeamShop_HeaderGraphicV2.png

New Canterbury for the ITM Cup (Yes, it's Kooga, and Yes, that's Sonny-Bill Williams)
a60f6a1d-4bca-4cbf-9257-ca716b895354.jpg

And Edinburgh have signed away the kit making rights to an Italian company called Macron...No clue what the kit will look like, but we're watching!
macron%20edit.png

Think Macron also do football kits, West Ham have them I believe. Thought they looked cheap when I saw the Hammers kit, not holding my breath for a decent Edinburgh kit now.

Think Macron also do football kits, West Ham have them I believe. Thought they looked cheap when I saw the Hammers kit, not holding my breath for a decent Edinburgh kit now.
prd_maxzoom_whfc-75814.jpg

Yeah, here's what they did for Westham...not that it's really going to give us a clue as for what they can produce for rugby. Good thing is, the macron logo puts off a nice happy vibe! "Macron: Yipee!"

Latest posts