• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New logo required

Just out of curiosity though, is anyone else a bit sick of the base colours of the forum? I'm a little bored of the sterile blue...

To be honest I think we should keep the existing logo, which is cool as f***, and just edit it if needed to fit in with any copyright issues.

teh mite....

logo wise: i still think it should be a 'logo' rather than a banner. i like dobriens cut of dcs one.

Originally posted by dobrien7@Jul 3 2006, 05:57 PM
Not bad, possibly make the text bigger so it's easier to see/read maybe?

mytrflogo8pl.jpg

No offence to you DC13 by posting my interpretation either :)
yea i get what you mean, but the only problem is, how big can we make it, its gotta fit up top

if you guys want to edit mine: hereis the roughdraft 1 psd:
TRF Logo Rough Draft PSD

no offence by the way B)

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 3 2006, 09:08 AM
Just out of curiosity though, is anyone else a bit sick of the base colours of the forum? I'm a little bored of the sterile blue...
Not really tbh sanzar mate - it's now known as TRF Blue.

I like TRF blue thankyou.

I would get a car in TRF blue. If I could afford more than £400 for a new car... :ph34r:

Nice work with incorporating the logo into portal whoever did it... not quite 100% IMO but then that's just being not being able to take my work hat off...

Nice, I used Indesign as that's what we've now got at work, as it incorporates elements of p'shop so you don't have to jump from program to program all the time...

Someone should whip out a nice TRF Rugby Club Crest as the new logo using the current color scheme (light blue, lighter blue, white)....

Originally posted by Dr. Fantomas Jr.@Jul 5 2006, 11:31 AM
Someone should whip out a nice TRF Rugby Club Crest as the new logo using the current color scheme (light blue, lighter blue, white)....
yeah, something like dcs ball, plus TRF on it would be perfect imo.

Here's something I cooked up quick using my Fantasy logo as a template:
TRFlogo.gif

-and a logo with a little international flair thrown in:

TRFlogo2.gif

Originally posted by Dr. Fantomas Jr.@Jul 5 2006, 12:55 AM
Here's something I cooked up quick using my Fantasy logo as a template:
TRFlogo.gif

-and a logo with a little international flair thrown in:

TRFlogo2.gif
Great work there Dr. Fantomas Jr. I really like the 2nd one! :bravo: :bravo:

Originally posted by gjohn85+Jul 6 2006, 05:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Fantomas Jr.
@Jul 5 2006, 12:55 AM

TRFlogo2.gif
Great work there Dr. Fantomas Jr. I really like the 2nd one! :bravo: :bravo: [/b]
Yeah, I'm kinda fond of it myself...

... it was a boring saturday afternoon, and I opened up photoshop to make a fantasy tam logo for kicks, and when I saw "new logo required", I went a little crazy, and made those logos, and then made home and away TRF kits... booze and time get credit for inspiration.

I'm really sick of TRF Blue aswell Sanzar.

Also, I can't stand the actual layout of the forum now. When I do actually come here I'm using a laptop (17") that maxes out at 1024 * 768. Side scrolling is not good.

the question would be then: What color scheme would you use?

Personaly, I like the current skin (different skins is another option).

The trick is to use a "neutral" color scheme (by neutral, I mean one that isn't imediatlely recognized as a specific team or nation)

Latest posts