• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Logos

that's the plan and any other match threads I do, have already used them in the Magners League.

for high res logos go to http://www.ercrugby.com and go to the team page and right click on a logo and
view image now you'll get the low res 100 x 100 image for example el salvador
61.gif

go to the address bar and where its got www.ercrugby.com/tools/images/teams/logos/100x100-ffffff/61.gif just change
the 100x100-ffffff to full and then you get this
61.gif

www.ercrugby.com/tools/images/teams/logos/full/61.gif
some full logos are huge

Do you think you'd be able to do some Super 14/Air New Zealand cup teams? Specifically Waikato and the Chiefs? They all look great and I figured the SH needed some love.

I'll get to them sometime soon. I also want to put out the new Stade Français logo as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M Two One @ Dec 20 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Post any logos you want done. :)[/b]

I know there have been some Welsh posters wanting the the Scarlets logo updated since they've dropped the Llanelli.

It would be great to get the international teams as well

Will do, maybe not tonight though. I broke my arm falling on ice earlier. lol

Not a big deal, don't worry, just a micro fracture.

BTW, I quit my admin job at the other website I was at. Too much online drama. I will be here full time from here on out.

I take that back, I'm bored and need to take my mind off of things.

Scarlets update:

scarletscx5.png

A new style here I'd like opinions on. These transparent logos wouldn't be used for matches, but rather placed in a thread similarly to that userbars one I created long ago only this time people can pick the images of their favorite clubs and create signatures by grouping them side-by-side or use them as avatars. Whatever they want to be honest.

bathvy5.png
bristolrugbyui7.png
gloucesterrugbyhi7.png
harlequinfootballclubpd9.png
leicestertigersbu8.png
londonirishqj9.png

londonwaspsfi7.png
newcastlefalconswz4.png
northamptonsaintsgg9.png
salesharksnf0.png
saracensrugbyfootballclcp5.png
worcesterwarriorsji5.png

wow u are well good at this art :) its beautiful.

ouch breaking your arm on the eve of Christmas eve :(.

Latest posts