• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Logos

Thanks guys.

I need more support here to provide graphics. What do the rest of the staff think? After making a decision perhaps let members have the final say in a poll? We also need the ability to edit threads in all forums.

Thanks, so what do you guys think? Would you like to see these graphics used as match previews and team supporter avatars?

guinnesspremiership.png

bathf.png
exeter.png

gloucester.png
harlequins.png

leeds.png
leicester.png

londonirish.png
londonwasps.png

newcastleq.png
northampton.png

saler.png
saracens.png

bedford.png
birminghamm.png

bristol.png
cornish.png

doncasterh.png
esher.png

londonwelsh.png
moseley.png

nottinghaml.png
plymouth.png

rotherham.png
worcester.png

Last edited:
To everyone, thank you for the comments. If you guys want a league done, I'd like to suggest posting a link to a Wikipedia page or send me a link to some quality logos of all the clubs. That would help me with time.

There will be even more French clubs down the road; just a matter of finding the right logo sizes. I actually created some of those lower league ones from scratch! I will also update the Super 15 once the league and Melbourne release their logos.

I need logos with a minimum of 180 in height if they're tall or 180 in width if they're wide.

I'll start on the Super League after I've finished completing the National teams. Thanks for the links.

I also have some other European clubs done, but I'm waiting for off season updates (such as Magners League and Super 10).

This last logo from Toulouse is their new shirt badge. I know it is impossible to find a decent version of it online so I created it from scratch with a little help from their standard logo. Just click the image to see it in full view.

Last edited:

Latest posts