• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Logos

They're great. It's clear you've put a lot of effort into them. Personally though, I wouldn't use the translucent ones for my sig or avatar.

New match day icons? Template was created by Sam.

biarritzoe8.png

Can you do some Super14 ones M Two One? They look great and I'd love to get a Chiefs one! Thanks.

It will be getting done but not for a while, we've simply got to concentrate on the look of the board for now.

So Cymro ended up finding me randomly on the only other forum I use and here I am. Hiyo.

I think this simplistic style would be best, but it is quite dead here from what I can see. The general rugby forum is a sad sight. There needs to be more activity before a bunch of logos can even be considered. What's the plan?

2a79cvp.png
14w7ucy.png

Last edited:
I think this simplistic style would be best, but it is quite dead here from what I can see. The general rugby forum is a sad sight. There needs to be more activity before a bunch of logos can even be considered. What's the plan?

2a79cvp.png
14w7ucy.png

Currently all of the activity is in the Rugby'12 Forum ... hopefully more will move and post.

I think the logos look absolutely superb (as always) but we're working on trying to coax more people to talk about rugby in the general and regional forums.

I'm quite busy at the moment what with exams. I'll be posting more regularly in about a month I'd say/

Should I continue posting these here or somewhere else on the forum? It seems like some people may be missing these by not looking here. Oh, and yeah, you love these. ;)

2wd8txj.png

2a5lpcp.png
20sizra.png

10gkzrd.png
3fsro.png

2n8d3eb.png
103a3np.png

2d0ifk3.png
dwc3s7.png

snibkx.png
54iy5s.png

1zmgpld.png
23hsguo.png

21ep4xi.png
21cryvr.png

Last edited:
Up you pal, these are great, if you want to start a new thread by all means do so.

I have a good idea for match day presentations. Let me know what you think and which V (versus) style you prefer. If neither, I think using the competition logo would also be cool.

1x1z9.jpg

282g6fo.jpg
2aakk95.jpg
21cryvr.png

or

eve0aw.jpg

54iy5s.png
11lr9fl.jpg
rr14zd.jpg

or

282g6fo.jpg
1x1z9.jpg