• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New movies for you!

Thanks, that one looked real good! different views aplenty! It also seems to rotate properly in that vid

<

wow

What do u think about the goal kicking ??

S

I noticed in the rolling maul followed by a cracking break that the crowd got lowder when u got the break and even louder when you got that pass off to run a few extra meters.

Its also great to see that you can run with the excitement and speed of world class wingers unlike rugby 2004 where they got tired or if you tried a step it would slow you down.cant wait to get breaks with howlett,rokocoko n the likes of other exciting backs.

I think the goal kicking is looking pretty good myself - only the ball physics could be slightly improved..........

Originally posted by NZL fan@Jan 31 2005, 10:00 AM
I think the goal kicking is looking pretty good myself - only the ball physics could be slightly improved..........
yes this goal kick looked alot better than the other one i saw

there's no doubt about it - THIS IS HUGE

the kicking similar to madden nfl

with the power and accuracy

but the colour for the bar looks so not rugby with the rainbow.....lol

but i still like the kicking!

Everyone watch the Wendall Sailor videos again.

It deadset even runs like him...........i dunno whether its my interpretation, but his running animation appears different to Robinson.

The one where Wendall hits a gap and nearly scores, as he hits the gap his arms are flowing in a windmill action rotation forwards (kinda like he's trying get optimum balance) whilst stepping and thats how wendall runs in real life.

yeah they have probly looked at the size and speed of players and givin the big and fast ones diffent styles to small and desisive if u get wat i mean ak

Originally posted by ak47@Jan 31 2005, 02:38 PM
Everyone watch the Wendall Sailor videos again.

It deadset even runs like him...........i dunno whether its my interpretation, but his running animation appears different to Robinson.

The one where Wendall hits a gap and nearly scores, as he hits the gap his arms are flowing in a windmill action rotation forwards (kinda like he's trying get optimum balance) whilst stepping and thats how wendall runs in real life.
Yeah I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! I thought I was watching the real thing. Then I thought "Surely they haven't done the TRUE animation of all the top players". If they have then I will start bowing down and hailing EA as the king.

I also noticed on the first official Rugby2005 video that Howlett has his true animation celebration after a try (hand in the air gesture). I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that.

Wow!!!!!!

Originally posted by locksley+Jan 30 2005, 10:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Jan 30 2005, 10:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bippy
@Jan 30 2005, 07:11 PM
thanks locks! any chance of a movie of the goalkicking?
Goal kick movie added to the list at the top! [/b]
thanks mate

looks good

Once again Locks you are the King. Man this is looking so much better then I could ever have hoped for!!! To things really blew me away 1 was the pivot backline move outstanding and then the second the 2 quick rucks and then try, did you see how the backline ran on to the ball at pace and then set up the second ruck only for the big lock to run on to the ball at pace and take the man over with him for the try awesome!! It looks like they have got everything just about perfect.

My only concern is how is the Computer AI it looks a bit to easy to score or is it just my imagination due to small snips of play Locks. I also think that some of the players seem to have there own style of animations. I am the biggest fan of Pro Evo 4 and at last I will buy another EA ***le on this evidence.

Keep them coming Locks

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 31 2005, 09:02 PM
Once again Locks you are the King. Man this is looking so much better then I could ever have hoped for!!! To things really blew me away 1 was the pivot backline move outstanding and then the second the 2 quick rucks and then try, did you see how the backline ran on to the ball at pace and then set up the second ruck only for the big lock to run on to the ball at pace and take the man over with him for the try awesome!! It looks like they have got everything just about perfect.

My only concern is how is the Computer AI it looks a bit to easy to score or is it just my imagination due to small snips of play Locks. I also think that some of the players seem to have there own style of animations. I am the biggest fan of Pro Evo 4 and at last I will buy another EA ***le on this evidence.

Keep them coming Locks
The AI was easy in the demo! However the demo I played was on the Easy setting. Saying that, it was'nt that easy, but I just know that with the difficulty on Normal, or Hard, the game is going to be even sweeter... trust me.
<

Latest posts