• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Pro 14 Conferences

Who's number 1 in Ireland ???????

But will be nice to mix it up and very interesting to see how Glasgow and Leinster go in same conference.

World Cup will dilute this hugely too and make it very fun. But I wasn't fully aware myself on how it was seeded but effectively Leinster shot themselves in the foot toward end of regular season and probably didn't realise it. Not that there is huge differences and benefits of playing weakened teams hetting lads exposure is worth more.

But will be nice to mix it up and very interesting to see how Glasgow and Leinster go in same conference.

World Cup will dilute this hugely too and make it very fun. But I wasn't fully aware myself on how it was seeded but effectively Leinster shot themselves in the foot toward end of regular season and probably didn't realise it. Not that there is huge differences and benefits of playing weakened teams hetting lads exposure is worth more.
Odd that the only champions of the conference era are a second seed but sure look, I wouldn't be too afraid of Glasgow, can't remember them beating us when it actually mattered.

original

Pro14 seedings never lie :)

Interesting though the league tables at end of regular season are being proposed to be part of new seeding plans for Europe.

Pro14 seedings never lie :)

Interesting though the league tables at end of regular season are being proposed to be part of new seeding plans for Europe.
It's an odd one. Due to Leinster starting last season so well, they wrapped their conference up with about 5 games to go so could afford to rest people liberally ahead of the playoffs. If like Glasgow and Munster they had to compete until the end of the regular season, I'm sure Leinster would have put a bucket load more points on the board.

Do Munster get medals for their Ireland #1 seeding on will Nick McCarthy be the only member of next season's squad who'll be able to show off a new medal?!

Happy that Leinster have Glasgow in their conference. That has the makings of a strong rivalry.

It's an odd one. Due to Leinster starting last season so well, they wrapped their conference up with about 5 games to go so could afford to rest people liberally ahead of the playoffs. If like Glasgow and Munster they had to compete until the end of the regular season, I'm sure Leinster would have put a bucket load more points on the board.

Do Munster get medals for their Ireland #1 seeding on will Nick McCarthy be the only member of next season's squad who'll be able to show off a new medal?!

Happy that Leinster have Glasgow in their conference. That has the makings of a strong rivalry.
We actually did get a cash reward of €20k more than Leinster.
Also Keith Earls has medals and a few have medals. But back on point as was shown if European seedings that are proposed then Glasgow would've been 1 Munster 2 and Leinster 3. It would be a bit flawed. Equally Glasgow received €40k more than Leinster and us €20k despite them winning

Latest posts