• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Rule ? (The "is football boring?" thread)

<
oh god!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Nov 16 2005, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 16 2005, 02:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLBLACKS
@Nov 16 2005, 12:20 AM

I follow Soccer, Man U all the way Cristiano Ronaldo is just Bananas.

ronaldo_ani.gif
He's a diving, overrated cheat with no end product. [/b]
What
<
the guy is class, That guy is something else. Watching him is like watching Hot Sauce from And1
<

I watch alot of his games, He doesnt just dive either some defenders seem to get very fustrated when they get crossed up real bad, So most decide to try roughing him up abit.

Once Ronaldo gets a little more vision, and Timing he will be Like Van and Sir Alex say He will dominate the game.

If he doesn't learn to pass, he'll be as useless as Darren Fletcher. Diving cheat.

His tricks work perfectly shag, it's just that there's never any result at the end of it all!

Well different opinions I guess, However Cristiano Ronaldo is my Fav Soccer player at the moment.

If you're a gloryhunter (aka United fan) then Rooney ought to be the flavour of the day.

Ronaldo, he either sits on his arse doing naff all, or try's to be skillfull and isn't.

Not a fan of him OR Man UTD.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 20 2005, 08:44 PM
If you're a gloryhunter (aka United fan) then Rooney ought to be the flavour of the day.
Badmouth Ronaldo my all means, but Rooney is a class player.

He may be an idiot off the pitch, but on it he carries the English team, his performances are magic. Without him we have no hope of doing anything at the World Cup next year.

Rooney may been a spoilt brat but, he indeed does give the England team a lift that cannot be replicated by anyone.

I can't see the England team getting any further than the knockout stages but, lets just hope I am wrong.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Nov 20 2005, 09:30 PM
I can't see the England team getting any further than the knockout stages but, lets just hope I am wrong.
Surely you mean the group stages? The KO is the last bit.

I can't see anyone getting further than the KO stages!
<
<

I see what you mean but, I meant as in Quarter finals
<

Well pointed out though...
<

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Nov 21 2005, 09:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Nov 21 2005, 09:16 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Nov 20 2005, 08:44 PM
Badmouth Ronaldo my all means, but Rooney is a class player.

He may be an idiot off the pitch, but on it he carries the English team, his performances are magic. Without him we have no hope of doing anything at the World Cup next year. [/b]
I can't stand the c**t, but he's class, nowhere do I say otherwise la
<

Soccer World Cup in GERMANY!! next yr its going to be MAD PLAYSTATION 3 ADDS everywhere (as said in the Sony and FIFA Agreement)

On that note Ronaldo says he will be wearing these at the Soccer WOrld Cup

2211555731big.jpg

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 23 2005, 03:19 PM
Soccer World Cup in GERMANY!! next yr its going to be MAD PLAYSTATION 3 ADDS everywhere (as said in the Sony and FIFA Agreement)

2211555731big.jpg
Those are disgusting!

Needs to get himself some proper boots instead of parading around in fairy slippers. Then he might not fall over so often.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 24 2005, 02:19 AM

2211555731big.jpg
If he had them on his head, maybe he would have scored with that free header last night.
<
<
<
<

Overrated, spaghetti haired tosspot.

Latest posts