• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Rule ? (The "is football boring?" thread)

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Nov 24 2005, 07:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Nov 24 2005, 07:10 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLBLACKS
@Nov 23 2005, 03:19 PM
Soccer World Cup in GERMANY!! next yr its going to be MAD PLAYSTATION 3 ADDS everywhere (as said in the Sony and FIFA Agreement)

On that note Ronaldo says he will be wearing these at the Soccer WOrld Cup

2211555731big.jpg
Those are disgusting!

Needs to get himself some proper boots instead of parading around in fairy slippers. Then he might not fall over so often. [/b]
Ronaldo doesnt fake it most of the time, Guys just get frustrated because they cant defend him so they hold him. SOOOO MUCH TALENT what is he 19 just turned 20 AMAZING.

He has a lot of talent - but nothing ever comes of it, why aren't you listening? He doesn't score many goals, his tricks come to nothing, and he dives.

who gives a f*** he plays for MAN UTD that is enough of a crime to make me want to vomite all over my house. I am a Tottenham for life and maybe I'll see them finish top of the EPL in my lfietime haha dream on. I do love Wigan though a true underdog story always makes me happy. Oh and I was so happy when Roy Keane quit Man UTD good on him the team is owned by a retarded American now anyways.

On another note could someone grant me a huge wish and have Hearts of Midlothian dethrone Celtic in the SPL I f***ing hate that team with a passion.

hahaha no I bow down to you for living in such a great place where American Football does not exist and sport is a passion. Now all you guys need is to adopt ice hockey and I will immigrate
<

Football is the number one sport in this country, that's for sure. I've heard of the Vancouver Whitecaps, I don't know if there is a Canadian football league?
<

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Nov 26 2005, 01:34 AM
hahaha no I bow down to you for living in such a great place where American Football does not exist and sport is a passion.  Now all you guys need is to adopt ice hockey and I will immigrate 
<
Youv'e never heard of Manchester storm?

Ah... prolly cause they suck. Like all the local hokey teams...

I'll shut up now...

I have seen Manchester Phoenix if thats what you mean?

I will scan programme shortly to prove it.

I enjoyed it, fights, bashing, and the overall experience...it was fun.

jah thats the EIHL its a league sponsored by the NHL to provide Great Britain with a professional/semi professional ice Hockey League.

Yah man Soccer has turned on in leaps in Canada. More people play it now then play ice hockey which is quite amazing really. Their are two prominent professional teams that play in Canada: Montreal Impact and Vancouver Whitecaps. they play in the USL the United Soccer League which is pretty much a minor league for MLS. These two teams are a step above the rest in the league and are quite popular both are building 20,000 seat stadiums in their respective cities to accomodate their popularity and I would think they should be allowed to join MLS.

MLS is quite a well run league. It is run kind of like Irish rugby where the teams are owned all by the same people. It knows what its fans want and most of the teams are now playing in smaller more exciting soccer oriented stadia and it is growing in popularity each year.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 26 2005, 09:45 AM
He has a lot of talent - but nothing ever comes of it, why aren't you listening? He doesn't score many goals, his tricks come to nothing, and he dives.
LOL I watch Cristiano ROnaldo play alot, I use to make mixes on his highlights. Im not being serious either, But it seems ive have ****** a few ppl of or annoyed them.

I just like Cristiano ROnaldos style of play, I dont take it too seriously to the extent of saying hes the greatest now or ever.

That's just negative thinking right there, You're not very open minded, Peope do work on their game.

I wasnt serious, I was just messing around, and yet you still try to convince me he sucks, So what if he does, But never say some guy will always be bad at something, Because the real humble ones will continue to imrpove in every area. Ronaldo might be a prick and not care though, and just be happy with the Millions hes making.

Latest posts