• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Scheme

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Feb 14 2006, 01:44 PM-->
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 14 2006, 01:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Feb 14 2006, 01:40 PM
Oh my god your funny Ripper. Go to 'nam.

:mellow:
He edited my post. That's right, he went there.

I'm already in 'nam so save your breath. [/b]
How embarasing. It was "moderator" Chiro, not Ripper.

How's the power Chiro?

Look forward to see how you’re going to control this one, might be a good time to think about how your going to structure the Southern Hemisphere part (Super 14 could get really messy)

Would like to see a few more polls on who's going to win week by week...

A ten thousand word essay about the way you think the season is going to pan out, including an in depth chart of all of the fixtures and possible/probable results and points leading towards the possible final four for the semis wouldn't go astray either.

nah eric you got it all wrong. chiro keep posting the way you do eric is just jealous and has no idea what he is talking about.

sorry abit late notice but my friend dumbo(not the elephant that rassie sodomizes in his backyard)..the dumbo on this boards pointed out some good ideas such as making a seperate thread for each fixture instead of just one thread named super14..week 2..discuss

there is nothing wrong with that and much props to THE TRUTH for doing that coz you influenced another gud idea in having that weekly thread but just as like a news section..like to which are injured,replacements in the squad and other info you find..just pop it in there if it relates to that week in the season...

allrite chaps...go sleep before they oldman behind youre closet door comes out and gives you a massage...the rassie man

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 19 2006, 02:18 AM
sorry abit late notice but my friend dumbo(not the elephant that rassie sodomizes in his backyard)..the dumbo on this boards pointed out some good ideas such as making a seperate thread for each fixture instead of just one thread named super14..week 2..discuss

there is nothing wrong with that and much props to THE TRUTH for doing that coz you influenced another gud idea in having that weekly thread but just as like a news section..like to which are injured,replacements in the squad and other info you find..just pop it in there if it relates to that week in the season...

allrite chaps...go sleep before they oldman behind youre closet door comes out and gives you a massage...the rassie man
Yeah well i was gonna do that but there's hardly enough members talkin about the super 14 as it is.

Thats your job CHIRO, if u build it they will come..

.. or you should just start PM-ing every newbie in the gaming section convincing them to start posting in the SH section , coz we need alot more ppl here.

Like the look of the new format Chiro... was to confusing for old *******.
Agree with The Truth - build it and they'll come.

It's early days in the super 14... it's going to get a lot more interesting as the season moves a long.

Good work Chiro

what about you all shut up..before i go to the northern hemisphere section and destroy everyone there

lol...what a loser you are following my posts....u proberly read every post i make to see if i made any comment about you..

go back to your hole known as the retirement home of ex-kiwis,sth africans and australians..and a whole heap of polynesians..

so we can 'continue' to breed the fine talent that contributes to modernising 'pro'-football...and then after we are done..you get the scraps

that sounds more like England, what they don't teach you geography in special school?

An Tarbh: "what they don't teach you geography in special school? " - LOL, first of all , the tree house does not count as a `school`! Second: "geography is limited to the neighbouring islands - some of them are reaching Australia or NZ, others dissapear in the vast ocean on thier pirogues and end up as sharks bate" Third of all: "Chiro still thinks the earth is flat" :D

Originally posted by Rassie@Feb 22 2006, 11:29 AM
An Tarbh: "what they don't teach you geography in special school? " - LOL, first of all , the tree house does not count as a `school`! Second: "geography is limited to the neighbouring islands - some of them are reaching Australia or NZ, others dissapear in the vast ocean on thier pirogues and end up as sharks bate" Third of all: "Chiro still thinks the earth is flat" :D
great stuff Rassie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :bravo:

yeh duz sound like england infact it sounds like wales and scotalnd too with all the southerners they get..thats the reason why they are the world champs/6nations champs etc and ireland are nothing

Latest posts