• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Shirts....

E

edinburgh_gunner

Here are the new Edinburgh shirts:

Home
Away
I'm really liking them, dunno which one I'll get....i've got plenty time to decide though cause they won't come out untill the 30th of September.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Aug 26 2006, 12:40 AM

Home
Away
I'm really liking them, dunno which one I'll get....i've got plenty time to decide though cause they won't come out untill the 30th of September.
Errr... Their both away shirts...

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Aug 26 2006, 11:41 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-edinburgh_gunner
@Aug 26 2006, 12:40 AM

Home
Away
Errr... Their both away shirts... [/b]
That would be because i am a fud...

home

I imagine it's the Chiefs (black, red, gold) rather than the Highlanders (blue, maroon, yellow).

With new shirts, comes new hair cuts.......

060821ospreys40.jpg

....new signings.....

060810ospreyskit03.jpg

......And......

060821ospreys15.jpg

.....A TANGO man!

That shirt's rather howfin. Last years ones were much nicer.

Oh I can't wait to see Henson get smashed around by the beast that is Rob Dewey.

Scarlets Home
Scarlets Away

The home is basically the same as last season's home except with an updated WRW logo and some more sponsor badges on the sleeves and back.

The away is quite nice with the stripes down the sides of it.

I took my home shirt from last season to Stradey Park this morning to get it printed with M. Jones 11. Cost me 8 quid. Bargain, tbh.

Hey lads I'm new, don't get to talk rugby with Welsh people much so I have to ask - do you all rate Gavin Henson?

Hey lads I'm new, don't get to talk rugby with Welsh people much so I have to ask - do you all rate Gavin Henson?
[/b]

Henson can b as good as he wants to be. This season he looks if he can't be bothered. His angles of running are non existent, he is just runninbg laterally across the field. Hopefully he will make a marked improvement over the next few games.

Hey lads I'm new, don't get to talk rugby with Welsh people much so I have to ask - do you all rate Gavin Henson? [/b]

To be honest, I have stopped rating Henson since he has starting going out with Charlotte Church.

Rugby seems to be a hobby to Henson nowadays, spending too much time drinking & going on holidays with Charlotte.

James Hook is the future inside centre for Wales, just hope he doesn't bag a female like Charlotte.

James Hook is the future inside centre for Wales, just hope he doesn't bag a female like Charlotte.
[/b]

I wish Gavin would bag Charlotte most of the time.

Brown paper or plastic preferrably.

If he ever gets regular first team action (which I can't see any time soon), Rhodri Davies will be in with a good shout at the Welsh 12 shirt. He's fast, he can cut a good line and bloody hard to tackle.

His only real problem is defending, mostly because of his size rather then inability.

And occasionally, ok regularly, forgetting how to pass a ball...

Is it bad for me to say that I'd bag Charlotte Church in a Welsh Rugby shirt? She's a "Crazy Chick" apparently.
ccrugby.jpg

She's a fat gobby chav though...you could get someone like her in Glasgow on a Friday night for a tenner.

She's a fat gobby chav though...you could get someone like her in Glasgow on a Friday night for a tenner.
[/b]
Yes, but do they have a "Voice of an Angel?" Plus, she's "Well Welsh."

Latest posts