• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new teams

• Thread starter lewseys got it covered
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lewseys got it covered

where have the two new teams got there players from??? do you know if they have any big signings andare we expecting them ton finish bottom? also i thought the pacific ilses were joing up to make a super14 team, that would of been class, any chance of that happening?

Die.

The two new teams are the Western Force in Western Australia, they are made up of players from the other three Aussie S12 teams, while they have some decent signings (such as Brendon Cannon, also known as Kevin Mealamu's *****) and some South African team who I assume get thier players from Currie Cup teams and the other S12 franchises.

The chances of a coconut team joining is zilch. Even if they did, it would get blown out every game as all the decent players are already playing NPC/NZ S12 teams or earning the mega bucks in Japan or Europe. I would rather develop Argentina and have an Argie team.

yeah that would be a topic for the nothern hemisphere area. why you telling me to die, its a fair question

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Jan 28 2006, 11:06 AM
why you telling me to die, its a fair question
cause rippers a goth, that cuts his wrists so he can 'feel'

Rippers not a goth, he's got an ICT; He sits at a computer getting no sun all day, so his skin turned pasty white while his eyes turned a darker shade of black.

I'd say it's an easy mistake though.

He's actually a very **** speller. He meant "hello"...

...Yeah, you get used to it...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 29 2006, 12:09 AM

bahahhaa. so true - so very very true.

if your reading this, DIE ripper...

Originally posted by sambad5+Jan 28 2006, 11:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Jan 28 2006, 11:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 29 2006, 12:09 AM

bahahhaa. so true - so very very true.

if your reading this, DIE ripper... [/b]
Ha, yeah nice one...

I think I'm off to bed now... 'Tis late.

Live sambad and all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts