• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New to rugby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Nov 25 2009, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brandt @ Nov 25 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Nov 25 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I see you're in the US. What city/state, and what club are you playing with?
I'd like to help you get more connected to the international rugby scene.[/b]

Denver Colo. but I do not play rugby. I know denver has a club called barbarians and I would love to get involved myself but i do not have close to the build. I play football(soccer) myself so I assume I do not possess the stregnth needed, at least at this point in my life.

Also thanks guys for all the help, I am starting to understand. I am loving all the competition between NH and SH. Now i have to just start following and pick club and team to support.

Ill make sure to check out the matches you guys suggested. Are there any sites besides justin TV and atdhe that stream matches?
[/b][/quote]
Denver Barbarians is one of the best club rugby teams in the US. I encourage you to go out and get involved. Don't discredit yourself because of your size. Rugby has room for people of all sizes, shapes and fitness/strength levels. I would send a email stating your interest to this address: [email protected] and just give it a shot.
I'm in the DFW area Texas. I spent the last 2 years coaching a university club in Oklahoma (University of Central Oklahoma). I've played for almost 12 years now, and love it.
Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll get you connected with some rugby to watch.
[/b][/quote]
Sounds good, Ill shoot you an email sometime today. I will also make sure to check out the barbarians.

Latest posts