• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Year Resolutions

Can you call him Cyril and raise him to be a massive homosexual?

****ing great news Dull! Congrats you a bit scared ? I know I'd be terrified but incredibly excited :p

Best wished from myself out here to you your missus and the little trooper on the way

Thanks. A little scared, but we've had a bit of practice with a few nieces and nephews. I'm confident we can raise a child that's better behaved than half the little sh*ts I encounter who have no respect towards anyone. Well I hope anyway........

Free TRF Season Ticket for you if you stick a TRF reference in the name ;)
Just think, with a nipper on the way you need to save some dosh.

Again, congratulations mate. I think there was another on here expecting, or at going to get engaged (hopefully!), so all the best in 2013 for everybody, even Darwin and Jabs.

I think my gf would kill me if she found out I did something like that. I knew someone who managed to get his daughter called Lotus Elise, the mother didn't know it was a car until the daughter was 6 months old. She still liked the name, but wasn't happy that the father hadn't told her beforehand.

Can you call him Cyril and raise him to be a massive homosexual?

I can but try.

Names are proving difficult, we aren't agreeing on much. We're not fans of the classic names like William etc. but also don#t want something too quirky. I'm sure we'll get there in the end, but it's gonna take some time.

I think my gf would kill me if she found out I did something like that. I knew someone who managed to get his daughter called Lotus Elise, the mother didn't know it was a car until the daughter was 6 months old. She still liked the name, but wasn't happy that the father hadn't told her beforehand.
That's amazing :lol:

I wonder if the same thing happened with Austin Healey :lol:

Congrats Dull, I wish you the best.

I'm Still a young fella and don't know much about names but I will advise you to avoid Keith.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts